Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

A couple of nice finds from the other day- loving this event so far.
unknown.png

upload_2020-4-15_16-27-55.png

Judging by approximate EXP per run and total EXP gained, I've done about 1170 PW4 2nd floor runs thus far. No SJS (yet), but I'm doing about 150 to 200 runs per day, so it's going to drop eventually. 11 Gi Gue PDs, countless materials, and even a Yamigarusu from the lone Ill Gill at the start. Still going strong. At least it gives me something to do.

I'll join you if you feel bored with solo mode, tell me when you're around. I might be able to help... (totally not trying to get SJS for myself).

I'll join you if you feel bored with solo mode, tell me when you're around. I might be able to help... (totally not trying to get SJS for myself).

A very kind offer. However, I need to see it drop on my client LOL...idk it's just a long running hunt and it would be cool to see.

Very selfless of you to offer <3

A very kind offer. However, I need to see it drop on my client LOL...idk it's just a long running hunt and it would be cool to see.

Very selfless of you to offer <3
Wasn't he being sarcastic?

"totally not trying to get SJS for myself"

I think his offer was only to reduce the boredom of solo mode, not to hand the SJS to you.

Reactions: Ade
Wasn't he being sarcastic?

"totally not trying to get SJS for myself"

I think his offer was only to reduce the boredom of solo mode, not to hand the SJS to you.

That is very possible. I am very tired from doing repetitive runs and not smart right now.

SJS hunt update: 14 Gi Gue PDs now. I found a 2nd Yamigarusu from the lone Ill Gill, and also got "Egg'ed" by Gi Gue several times.

Estimated 1400 to 1500 runs completed now. I just knocked out 90 in the last 3 hours.

Edit: I'm at 1385 runs. I took the XP gained since I started divided by the XP per run. Go math!

Last edited:
I'll buy one of the Yamigarasu's if you're looking to sell one :) Best of luck to you.

Was just in a room with someone that found a v502! I'm really salty now :) Congratulations to the person that found it! (Sorry I can't quite remember your name).

Found this a minute ago. Are the stats good enough to warrant an auction or making a MM?

Attachments

• Ophelie Seize.png
    Ophelie Seize.png
    429 KB · Views: 44
Back