My PSO Let's Play/Tutorial

Mr. Com

PSO Autistic
I decied to make a let's play series about PSO, both a play through and video tutorial series, where I discuss different things about the game. I'll keep this thread updated as I produce more videos for the series.

GETTING STARTED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHOOSING A CLASS
In this video I talk about the different classes that are available in the game plus my personal recommendations on which class to choose as a starter class. I also talk about some of the different server commands that are really handy to have as a new player.

EPISODE I AREAS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOREST
In this video I talk about certain aspects that involve your character and the world around him/her:

-Mag feeding
-The action palette
-Stats on weapons, armor, and character
-Battle strategies

I also walk you through the first area of the game and talk about other miscellaneous stuff.

EPISODE I SIDE STORY & GOVERNMENT QUESTS
MAGNITUDE OF METAL & CLAIMING A STAKE
In this video I show you how to get started on the side story quests. They are old pso quests that were in the older games, but completing a certain amount of these quests (plus a certain amount of government quests which I'll explain later) are necessary to gain access to an npc that will allow you to convert any enemy parts you might find in the game and turn them into weapons.

BATTLE TRAINING, THE VALUE OF MONEY, AND THE FAKE IN YELLOW

JOURNALISTIC PURSUIT AND GOVERNMENT QUEST 1-1 PLANET RAGOL

Last edited:
Tom, some YouTuber, hasn't commented on the video yet like he has done here. It's funny to see how soon he leaves comments on videos that was discussed on the Ephinea Discord the other day.

As for videos like this, it's never too late to have some of us on Ephinea giving out tutorial videos. There's definitely a lot to cover for sure especially server specific features like the levels required to advance to the next difficulty level that was mentioned here. Also, nice textures in places like the shopping district.

Tom, some YouTuber, hasn't commented on the video yet like he has done here. It's funny to see how soon he leaves comments on videos that was discussed on the Ephinea Discord the other day.

As for videos like this, it's never too late to have some of us on Ephinea giving out tutorial videos. There's definitely a lot to cover for sure especially server specific features like the levels required to advance to the next difficulty level that was mentioned here. Also, nice textures in places like the shopping district.

I totally agree that there's a lot of stuff to go over about the game itself. I plan on covering as much as I can about it, but my knowledge of the game is still limited here and there.

Added the 2nd video of the series tonight, I will be posting roughly 5 videos in the span of two weeks, then I will be taking a couple weeks off this topic as I work on other video series for my youtube channel. This is going to be a big project, but I am excited to see how it all turns out. I just want to thank everybody so far for all their support, you guys are awesome!

Back