Dreaded Server is Full, but without the dll issues.

Forsaken16

Guildcard
I've been playing here on Ephinea for about 3 months now. Loved it once I got it up and running. I love the community here and my overall experience has been great. That's gone away now sadly, and it's no ones fault. So last night April 6th I logged off in the early evening and went to bed. I woke up the following morning (This morning) and make my way to my computer later on. I usually leave the game up all the time, not sure why just do. So i go to log in, hit enter, and bam I am hit with the SERVER IS FULL -- please try again later. So I try another few times and same thing. Now I know this is usually tied to antivirus issues but I have had the entire eiphinea folder whitelisted since i started playing. Haven't had an issue whitelisting my folder. So my first thought, restart my computer. I do that, boot up , try again and nope still getting the server is full. I reset my modem and router (i'm a wired connection) and tried again. Nothing again. I message matt asking him if he could check my account and make sure i wasn't banned or was temp banned for trying too many times to connect. But he tells me well on our end you haven't tried logging in once! So it's something on your end that's stopping it from connecting. That was about all the help he could give. Thank you matt for all of that! So now i'm looking to the community to see if anyones had this happen before or someone who would walk me through what i need to do, if anything that is different from i already have done. I'm going through PSO withdrawls and I need my fix!!!!

But seriously I've read as many threads as i could find. I couldn't find one with my issue, most were issues with dlls as well and antivirus. Somebody please help me!

Have you tried reinstalling the game? A fresh install might fix it.

Last edited:
Back