S > LK38 (0 20 0 0 95)(Done TY DewDaDash)

Vitarealize

Guildcard
I really don't know where to start, but it did happen.

I enjoyed myself in the game for half a year until that moment I met something that had never happened in more than ten years.and in the following period of time, the friends of the guild called me "95hit boy” or "9500pdbuyout" or "why not 100"(I know everyone is just joking with me, so I don't mind this.)After the excitement, I just want to say the same thing as the friend who recently drops 30HitGuld——thank you everyone, thank you Ephniea!

BuyOut:9500PD

CHB:DewDaDash 6050PD+(the Valued)

upload_2020-2-29_19-17-0.png

To be honest, I don't think it is of such high value as an item.Because I'm really not very good at action games. I can only play FO and RA with the keyboard, and I don't quite understand the actual value of 95hitLK38. however, @ppz2001 helped me to do various tests with the HUcast of Lv200. H attack can almost have no Miss for 5 times to all enemies (death in normal mode will still have miss under U difficulty)Since there is no PD to add 100stauts, it is impossible to determine which units can be seconds killed in the case of a single person or SDBuffer.But I think I've run out of luck in my life ... so as an unforgettable memory, I set such a price for it.

upload_2020-2-29_19-3-40.png
Ephinea is a real paradise for fans of PSOBB.

Since Sega stopped the official operation of PSOBB, I have been shuttling between various private servers intermittently for about 15 years until I met ephinea——Who completely made up for my regret and almost achieved perfection. Too many considerate details (such as HD reproduction, independent drop, perfect repair of CH mode, and music loved by various game fans and so on)

No matter deal or not I just want everyone have a nice game.

P.S:
I would also like to thank the three teammates at that time: @puff, @JC and @balrog (if you see this post and the transaction is successful, I will give each of you a small gift, you have my word XD)

Last edited:
PSOCongratulations.png

PSOSBDW.png
Congrats! That's an amazing find.
You looking for straight PDs? Or are there some other items you're interested in?

I'll be here for no one to reach 9500 and it to be auctioned later and still lose :)

Last edited:
Do you have any other wants? I'm too poor, I don't have 9500 pds ;.;

If this is a real sell thread though, would like to know if you value these items and at what value:
0/0/0/0/75h vjaya
0/0/100/100/60 DoB
50h Daylight Scar
100/100/0/0/50 Baranz Launcher
0/0/100/100/50 Baranz Launcher
15/0/20/0/45 Heaven Striker
0/0/0/0/45 Frozen Shooter or Snow Queen

Last edited:
This thread is godly. Also, would you take maybe a 50 - 60 hit HS. I don't have one but I feel like someone would pay a similar value for something like that (if they had that many PDs.)

EDIT: This is all assuming post above wasn't serious.

What do you value each of
100/0/100/0|30 Heaven Striker
0/100/0/100|45 Heaven Striker
100/0/100/0|50 Baranz Launcher
0/100/0/100|50 Baranz Launcher
0/0/0/100|50 Daylight Scar

Last edited:
Back