Nier:Automata x OGG Pack
-DOWNLOAD-

Nier:Automata x Menu SFX Pack
-DOWNLOAD-

More stuff coming soon...ish :D

Hope you guys like it, have fun.

Last edited:
Omg, das ist soooo gut gelungen, good job! Many thanks for sharing!!!<3

Edit: added a screen of my hucast with my new dob, now i like dob...;)
dob.png

Last edited:
Quick question, I'm a total noob when it comes to programming/hex editing/whatever, but would it be possible to permanently turn mags around and change colors? And to use this on Ephinea?

(let me guess, hardcoded >.<)

My point:

This is actually a black Puyo. I tried to create a Grimoire Weiss skin from the original Nier by swapping Puyo's model for Prophets of Motav's, the black "photon" colour is a little too dominant though...
I could work around that, the texture looks better on white Puyos for example (forgot to take a pic though when I had the chance).

But turning it around to look forward? Is hex editing an option?
Iirc, I once saw huge Angel/Devil Wings on the now perished schtserv forums and this was done via hex, so maybe changing the angle could work this way too? Already a decade ago though, fuzzy memories. :'D

Original:
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
About the black photon color: You swapped the models, but did you swapped the textures .bin as well (so you can reskin on the PoM texture)? If so, idk.

Last edited:
About the black photon color: You swapped the models, but did you swapped the textures .bin as well (so you can reskin on the PoM texture)? If so, idk.
Yeah, tried both with and without swap, but same result. Thank you though!

That dark flow sword looks sick! is there a link for it or a way to get just that sword?

Also awesome job! So cool!
Work in progress. Thanks! :)

It seems I'm late to the nier party; the first link is not working. Can a fellow nier fan get a reupload?

Do you have a link to the mod for your shifta buff effect?
and is that DF skin available?

The effect is part of my Horror Mod, check the link in my signature.

The DF skin is finished, actually wanted to create a wave for it as well before release though.

Busy with other stuff atm and don't know when I'll be able to take care of that though, so...

Here you go

Last edited:
The effect is part of my Horror Mod, check the link in my signature.

The DF skin is finished, actually wanted to create a wave for it as well before release though.

Busy with other stuff atm and don't know when I'll be able to take care of that though, so...

Here you go
Thanks! What application do you use to edit the effect_nt.xvm file? I'd like to put a different DF special effect in it

Wanted to report that... tried one of the OGG songs from OGG pack for Central Control Area... basically the whole Gal Da Val island area where you fight 'Gal Gryphon'. The loop sounds like it's messed up. Like it overlaps itself and has abrupt audio loops. Is this happening to anyone?

Back