Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

Completed Episode 2 for the first time on this server! Completed it in 3'17"27.

Got myself a HELL NEEDLE.

Attachments

• pso1440816491.jpg
    pso1440816491.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 180
  • pso1440816502.jpg
    pso1440816502.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 184
Post videos recorded from Ephinea PSOBB here!

No. Animated GIF's would go in the Ephinea Picture Topic.

I feel like it would be better to have the picture topic be a videos and picture topic rather than split the two.

18-20 hour hunt for this bad boy.

rpU8Pzu.png

ZIhRJR5.png

I needed to laugh during the hunt.

A0l0tB3.png

And laugh again.

BT0FDXt.png

Dear PSO diary,

today was a good day.

Heavenly/Arms, always good to have.
8wlOqtZl.png

Epic party went all the way through PW4!
EoGlWq5l.jpg

Found this sword right before De Rol Le in 1c4. :D

Two at once!?

Yamato get!

YES! Only took a few TTF VH's to get this. NDW/Luck++ is real. :cool:

Attachments

• pso1440976281.jpg
    pso1440976281.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 315
  • pso1440991504.jpg
    pso1440991504.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 311
  • pso1440991700.jpg
    pso1440991700.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 308
  • pso1440992194.jpg
    pso1440992194.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 302
Link1275 said:
root said:
Awwwww yeah
So that's why you wanted me to sell you that wand...

Pretty much. It allowed me to clear that room up to the merissa A spawn without having to fluid up. Saved me tons of meseta :D

Finally hit level 20 last night
fcqclmw.png

Got this right before starting my Hard Mode run too, making things a LOT easier! Leveling should be, and is a breeze now. (I didn't discover it until I was already in my Hard Mode run a little)
041lRIG.png

I also noticed that there is a 700x525 limit on picture sizes. Anyone have an optimal way of uploading these straight from the pictures themselves? I just had to edit them in paint and re-upload them, but not sure if you guys had a method of taking care of this. I'm glad this is implemented, though, because I've seen some extraordinary pictures in forums before... Not fun.

GospelEXE said:
I also noticed that there is a 700x525 limit on picture sizes. Anyone have an optimal way of uploading these straight from the pictures themselves? I just had to edit them in paint and re-upload them, but not sure if you guys had a method of taking care of this. I'm glad this is implemented, though, because I've seen some extraordinary pictures in forums before... Not fun.
Only way is if you attach them to your post instead of hotlinking them. If you attach and upload within the forum, the thumbnail will be 700x525, but you can click to get the full size.

I don't want pictures in topics being all full size while viewing a topic. Makes scrolling through to see new posts or pics annoying, especially when someone using an absurd resolution.

Sodaboy said:
GospelEXE said:
Only way is if you attach them to your post instead of hotlinking them. If you attach and upload within the forum, the thumbnail will be 700x525, but you can click to get the full size.

I don't want pictures in topics being all full size while viewing a topic. Makes scrolling through to see new posts or pics annoying, especially when someone using an absurd resolution.

Good to know. Didn't even see the Attachments part of the posts. Thanks for the info!

Absolutely agree on the image stretches. Those can get real ugly real fast...

Would it not be possible to implement spoiler boxes perhaps, and smack people for posting large images without them? I use puu.sh so it would be more convenient than attaching or resizing, but it's no big deal.

Anyway... epic 95H Alt in 2C5 that I actually equipped. :0

3bf8d85794.jpg

NDW said:
Two at once!?

Similar thing happened with me and... Andy, I think it was? We were doing TTF and two of the Hildebears in F2 dropped Custom Frames, not more than a few meters from each other... it was wild. :D

Back