Ephinea Christmas 2019

Santa HUcast

Christmas Event 2019
December 17th - January 13th

Welcome to my Christmas party, lowly fleshbags.

I'm sure you know the drill of what to expect by now - for whatever reason, monsters all across Ragol have a chance of dropping Presents, and your quaint little "rotating boosts" have doubled effects.

All fairly-defeated monsters have a 1/1500 chance of dropping a Present at your feet. Or at your Force's feet. Tough world.
Yes, fairly-defeated. Rappies that you scare away with ranged attacks will not drop anything, you cowardly Ranger. Nor will boxes for that matter, so lowly techniques will not be effective in hunting presents.
Presents have the same drop rate across Normal and One-Person mode. Because I feel merciful, those of you that do less damage than me (i.e. everyone) have the same chance of getting a present as everyone else does, so your class does not affect drop rates, either.
Finally, Presents do not drop from boxes. Does this look like a charity to you?

Coincidally, Christmas Fiasco is back, along with its clear rewards of coal. Collecting enough Coal will let you skip the middle man and trade for Presents, as per usual. Coal can additionally be given to the Scavenger to try your luck for some aesthetic 60 hit non-rare weapons, for those of you who prefer form over function.

Considering how some of you fight, I'm willing to bet that list is very large.

Unfortunately for you, I'm here to ruin everything. I lied about being Santa - I'm actually the Grinch.

I intercepted a certain annoying Mag that thought that printing Frozen Shooters and Vjayas for an entire month was fine, and ransacked the list.
That's not to say you won't find all those fan-favorite classics this year - they'll just be much, much harder to come by than in years past...if they're still there.

Additionally, there's some new goodies scattered about the list. Some may be easier to find than in previous years, others may be harder. What could they be?

Why don't you go find out by killing some monsters? Ha, ha, ha...

Items listed with "variable" Hit will always come with at least 15% Hit, and can have upwards of 60% Hit.

Presents dropped in Ultimate can contain the entire Common list as well as the Ultimate-exclusive list.

Common Presents can be obtained in the event shop (Under Episode 1 > Shops) for 8 Coal.
Ultimate Presents can be obtained for 40 Coal, but be warned that they contain the entire Common list as well as the Ultimate-exclusive list, so you can trade 40 Coal and get 1 Coal in return.

We call it a life lesson.

[Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Ultimate]
Photon Drop
Photon Drop x3
Photon Drop x5
Photon Crystal
Photon Crystal x3
Photon Crystal x5
Coal (not in Ultimate)
Coal x5 (not in Ultimate)
Coal x10
HP Material x2
HP Material x5
TP Material x2
TP Material x5
Luck Material
Luck Material x3
Luck Material x5
Item Ticket
Daisy Chain [variable hit]
Crazy Tune [variable hit]
Samba Maracas [variable hit]
Toy Hammer [variable hit]
Nice Shot [variable hit]
Harisen Battle Fan [variable hit]
Akiko's Cleaver [variable hit]
Rocket Punch [variable hit]
Le Cogneur [variable hit]
Lollipop [variable hit]
Flower Cane [variable hit]
Syringe [variable hit]
Game Magazine [variable hit]
Heart of YN-0117

[Ultimate-exclusive]
Heart of Morolian
Anti-Light Ring
Hell Striker [85 hit]
Demon's Club [85 hit]
Charge Scepter [85 hit]
Charge TypeGU/Hand [40 hit]
Charge TypeGU/Mech [35 hit]
Charge TypeME/Mech [40 hit]
Charge TypeSH/Shot [40 hit]
Devil's TypeDS/Rod [30 hit]
Spirit TypeSW/J-Sword [30 hit]
Berserk TypeKN/Claw [50 hit]
Blizzard TypeSW/Slicer [30 Hit]
Arrest TypeDS/Wand [30 Hit]
Anti-Dark Ring
Liberta Kit
Black Paint
Blue Paint
Green Paint
Purple Paint
White Paint
Yellow Paint
Red Paint

Magic Rock "Heart Key"
Magic Stone "Iritista"

Syncesta
M&A60 Vise
Girasole [variable hit]
Asteron Belt [variable hit]
Shouren [variable hit]
Sange & Yasha [variable hit]
Musashi [variable hit]
Guardianna [variable hit]
Ophelie Seize [variable hit]
???
Yunchang [variable hit]
Charge Mechgun [70 Hit]
Charge Assault [65 Hit]
Charge Repeater [65 Hit]
Charge Shot [65 Hit]
Charge Spread [65 Hit]
Hell Handgun [65 Hit]
Arrest Handgun [65 Hit]
Hell Autogun [65 Hit]
Arrest Autogun [65 Hit]
Frozen Shooter [variable hit]
Spread Needle [variable hit]
Tyrell's Parasol [variable hit]
Slicer of Fanatic [variable hit]
???
Limiter
???
V502
Lavis Cannon [variable hit]

Photon Sphere x1
Photon Sphere x3
??? x1
???
Daylight Scar [variable hit]
Lame d'Argent [30 Hit]
???

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry. No one expected you to be perfect. Quite the contrary. Still, thank you for the event updates.

May the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit wish bless us with a Heavenly/Christmas and a happy new year! God is with all of you, even if you do not believe.

Santa Hucast should be green considering how he be making like the Grinch with all the xmas gifts atm. Just saying.

Him being the Grinch makes since n all as well considering how buff the Grinch clearly is when he leveled up enough. I mean he lifted that sleigh with all those gifts on it in the end. I don't see anyone else in that story doing that.

Also he is the best at speed running as well. Which makes sense since he stole an entire town's xmas goodies in one night like the speed demon he is.

Who is Max in this case though, and who is Cindy Lou Who? I wanna say Cindy is a Fonewearl cause that the easy thing to do and lord knows I'm lazy, but I guess Max can just be Tails.

Naturally the Grinch's chest growing 3x its natural size when all the little who hunters of who pioneer 2 hold hands and sing songs anyway. Showing that it took a group to make him get to where he was in the end.

Anyway I now wanna commission someone to draw Santa Hucast stealing xmas from all the sleeping Humar in their room. That or drink a bunch of eggnog, one of the 2.

The Christmas Event is now fully in swing! It's up to you guys to figure out what's in the presents, so we'll update this list as you guys report.

15Hit Game Magazine EP4 Ult
1 Luck mat EP2 Ult
1 Photon Drop EP2 Ult
85h hell striker EP1 Ult

Last edited:
Back