Hi from Italy

Asvel

Guildcard
Hi, good to see a very good server for my favourite game.
I'm returning to explore Pioneer, to find Rico Tyr. I'm searching her from dreamcast, passing between gamecube and pc.
Hope i will find other player from Italy too :D
I'm trying to reclute other people, will see ya slashing, farming mags, kicking blue rappy and Dark Fanz ;)

Bellissimo~! Wonderful to see you found us dear! Benvenuto a casa!! =3
Thanks. I'm a doctor, so i haven't all the time i wanna to play, but when i found Ephinea, the moment after i restarted to play... I'm feeling at home.
I realy appreciate you haven't cheaters insidie, that one was the motive i left a lot of server in past.
I noticed the massive presence of japanese player, that means a lot for me, 'cause i remember first time of playing pso on dreamcast with them, using just the visual chat to comunicate whit them xd

Thanks. I'm a doctor, so i haven't all the time i wanna to play, but when i found Ephinea, the moment after i restarted to play... I'm feeling at home.
I realy appreciate you haven't cheaters insidie, that one was the motive i left a lot of server in past.
I noticed the massive presence of japanese player, that means a lot for me, 'cause i remember first time of playing pso on dreamcast with them, using just the visual chat to comunicate whit them xd
Yes! NO Hacking, NO Cheating, No Trolls, NO Toxic community, Aaaaand YES, a very strong and active Japanese presence~! <3! We also have a strong casual player base too Doc! So take whatever time you need! =3

Back