Howdy!

Kaiju

Been meaning to make a post on here for a hot minute. Howdy everyone, I've been into PSO for a good while. Originally playing on old SCHTHACK and then again a couple years back on Ultima. My friend told me about this one and I'm happy to say it's been a great experience so far. Hope to party up with some of you soon, between school and work its been a nice way to relax.

EEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs even if you've been among us for a while now~!* Howdy dear! MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugee/survivors too!.....M....must R....resist....mew's signature SCHTHACK...RANT! We also have a special 'Word' for you Ultima players we get here...."....RESCUES! <3!". VERY Happy you're already enjoying yourself and feeling at home~! Now you got mew curious as to Who this 'friend' of yours is and what their character name might be? >=3 Gotta GLOMP ppl where Glomps are Due~....Can't let a good deed go unpunished, you know? =3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too, if mew hasn't already~! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Just returning myself you'll find yourself coming back here if you wind up coming in going.

I am like a cat and come and go, but I am back again.

Edit: I am also an old SCHTHACK player.

Last edited:
Back