PC a few items.

Ade

;3
I've seen some higher than expected prices recently which may be due to natural inflation following an event. I wanted to PC just these 3 items. I'm not looking to sell any of these. I'm just curious what they're worth now:

1. Heaven Striker: 100 0 0 100 45 hit
2. Snow Queen 55 hit
3. Frozen Shooter 45 hit

Thanks.

Only useful data I can provide is that a 45h FS is probably about to sell in auction for 350.

the other two are unpriceable, i'd value the SQ at around 1000 and the HS about 1400 but who knows how they'd end up washing out in auctions or trades.

Last edited:
weird flex but ok

Um no...not a flex. I had these priced in my mind for about half of what people are saying. I just like to have an idea of what things are worth so that if some crazy item (like 80% hit Charge Vulcan) ever goes to Auction, I want to know what I have. It's UNLIKELY that I ever would sell any of these items, but it's good to know.

I shouldn't have to justify being curious as to prices. I've played the game for a long time and I've accumulated some stuff. That isn't bragging. =/

Just to give an example, I bought the 45h FS two years ago for 90 PDs, so that clearly shows this inquiry was justified. I rarely trade anymore and I found most of my own stuff, so I don't know what stuff is worth nowadays.

Idk that just upset me that you think I'm some braggart. I'm just an average player according to the true pros.

Back