my game is crashing

Pepy

39 the beam up
Guildcard
hi my game is crashing and it says that there is no Direct3D so i checked my pc and i see that i have Direct3D installed what do i do?

btw it crashes every five or 6 minutes sometimes when i use chat i cant send the text at all.

upload_2019-9-15_12-13-21.png

If your error looks like this, it's probably caused by one of two things:
  • Another program grabbing focus from PSO. Disable "Classic Fullscreen" in the launcher options to fix this.
  • User Account Control dimming your screen. Change your UAC settings to fix this - I leave mine disabled completely, but some people think that's scary. I still recommend it, though.

View attachment 11573

If your error looks like this, it's probably caused by one of two things:
  • Another program grabbing focus from PSO. Disable "Classic Fullscreen" in the launcher options to fix this.
  • User Account Control dimming your screen. Change your UAC settings to fix this - I leave mine disabled completely, but some people think that's scary. I still recommend it, though.
ehh...
i had set everything to low and i have set the game to window mode i had played the game a bit longer and then the game just stoped working.
Without error screen
and i have disabled User Account Control what do i do?

For anyone using a gaming laptop it's highly likely your machine has two graphics cards (often Intel HD integrated, and a separate nVidia one). PSOBB does tend to default to your integrated (sh*tty) graphics card. Using the nVidia control panel you can force most of PSOBB's exes to run using the nVidia card which usually stops most of the bullshit it gives you

Back