Team Culter Dei searching for Newcomers!

Essence

Guildcard
ldk6YYcx_400x400.png

This team has been growing greatly and I invite more epic gamers to join us.

What's Culter Dei?
Culter Dei is an organisation composed of psi-cybernetic warrior monks (if you see elves from our team in the lobby, they're solely illusions created by our supreme leader, Rimanah). We are dedicated to protect humanity from the meta-streumonic forces, as well as the obligation to accomplish any orders given to us by the Secreta Secretorum.

Why join Culter Dei?

Joining our team is an opportunity to play with newer and active players of Ephinea. We all speak English and seek to help each other above all else. At the moment of this post, we have obtained a total of 1998 team points and the dressing room is unlocked. Will you be the one donating two dragon slayers and unlocking the next team privilege?

Reward for joining

I will give you a Disk Vol.13 "Get It Up" if you join this team.
Available in limited quantities. Plus, it's a good song.

Memes aside, there is no reward, except the gratitude of all the new friends you will make. : )

How do I join?

Post a request in this thread and I'll find you soon enough.
Alternatively, send me a pm @Domiku on the Ephinea discord.

Team Discord

Soon...

Last edited:
ldk6YYcx_400x400.png

This team has been growing greatly and I invite more epic gamers to join us.

What's Culter Dei?
Culter Dei is an organisation composed of psi-cybernetic warrior monks (if you see elves from our team in the lobby, they're solely illusions created by our supreme leader, Rimanah). We are dedicated to protect humanity from the meta-streumonic forces, as well as the obligation to accomplish any orders given to us by the Secreta Secretorum.

Why join Culter Dei?

Joining our team is an opportunity to play with newer and active players of Ephinea. We all speak English and seek to help each other above all else. At the moment of this post, we have obtained a total of 1998 team points and the dressing room is unlocked. Will you be the one donating two dragon slayers and unlocking the next team privilege?

Reward for joining

I will give you a Disk Vol.13 "Get It Up" if you join this team.
Available in limited quantities. Plus, it's a good song.

Memes aside, there is no reward, except the gratitude of all the new friends you will make. : )

How do I join?

Post a request in this thread and I'll find you soon enough.
Alternatively, send me a pm @Domiku on the Ephinea discord.

Team Discord

Soon...
SQUEEeeeeee!!!! *APPLAUDS Epic intro!* Mew has a good feeling about these passionate 'Psi'-warrior-Monks! Best of Luck! <3

Greetings Epic Gamers! Im glad we can get this team rolling! As far as the reward incentive, once we run out of disks, why dont we just raid a lobby with that song? XD

Disk vol 13 may be limited in quantity but I can vow to always play a disk vol. of some variety if I am running with our team and you request so.

I currently looking for team and finally found this ... with such roleplaying background. So nerd, I love it. Damn. Could I join you as the newcomer for your advance ... cult group?

Back