Virus Armor: Lafuteria : Addition disappeared

WInter Drizzle

Monoethnicity,Polyethnicity
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
I made Virus Armor: Lafuteria .
But Had disappeared +dfp and evp (It's base base Stink Frame stats [51/85 | 26/85] )
Changing the block did not add anything. (0/50 | 0/20)

RIP
I did not reconnect or disconnect when creating this.
(3*add slot and 4 D-phote core use with one character)

I'm actually going to change this functionality, so that the stats are preserved in the middle armours.

Nothing we can do to restore this, but future ones after the next server reset should not have this issue.

Changed block or ships during the combinations? Not sure trades or banks would effect the stuff (during the combinations) but they might be.

After the next maintenance, the files will be updated so that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stage armours keep the extra stats, meaning that Lafuteria should always keep bonus stats.

The files have already been updated, but won't take effect until a restart.

After the next maintenance, the files will be updated so that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stage armours keep the extra stats, meaning that Lafuteria should always keep bonus stats.

The files have already been updated, but won't take effect until a restart.
This is really good to know. I've been planning on making one of these for myself, and since I'm not 100% sure how the combines work this will give me a little more peace of mind once the update happens. I just have to wait for the update I guess, even though I'm not a patient person. :p

Back