Dark Matter drop on this server?

Beaker

Dark Matter drop on this server anywhere? Curious because i want to create a Ultimate Double Cannon eventually.

Nope, that's a private server-exclusive item, which we don't have here.*

*with the exception of a few cosmetic-only items and a few weapons that weren't obtainable with hit in vanilla PSO

They drop from Yellowboze Ill Gill (1/1575) and Purplenum Shambertin (1/102,4). Here is a completely legit screenshot of me getting one on Ephinea.

A44gf0f.png

pay no heed to the DESTINY part
sidenote damn it's such a shame ephinea nerfed the shit out of RAcaseal's HP, used to be 2140 at level 200 maxed. damn dude such a shame that ephinea would do that to her

I truly am a fan of custom stuff, don't get me wrong. If it's about cosmetics, that is.
Destiny's changes to the game are simply a little too much imo...
Could be fun in it's own way of course, I won't judge or anything.

But if you want the "true" PSO experience, Ephinea is the right spot for you.
The QoL changes on Ephinea feel as if you're playing on an official SEGA server, imo.

This and the great population over here lead to the best PSO experience you can find,
there's no need for overpowered stuff like Ultimate Double Cannon, trust me.

To each their own of course.

TL;DR

No.

I agree, Ephinea is the best PSO experience I have ever had. Most people are so friendly and willing to help someone new it inspires me to go help new people as well (even though my strongest char is lv65 lol). We don't need anything OP on this server in my opinion, this is the purest PSO experience you can have since the servers officially shut down

I agree, Ephinea is the best PSO experience I have ever had. Most people are so friendly and willing to help someone new it inspires me to go help new people as well (even though my strongest char is lv65 lol). We don't need anything OP on this server in my opinion, this is the purest PSO experience you can have since the servers officially shut down
AMEN~!! NONE of that game breaking custom OP crap here~! Then again mew is still a lil' whiney about our official Sega endorsed 'State Maintenance' being absent....just makes us plan ahead~....riiiight? >=3

Something tells me this is a troll topic but not entirely sure, lol.

Back