Hello

Welcome to Ephinea. <3 I see a lot of players from Ultima say that about wanting to try a more vanilla experience; I personally also think the game is a lot more enjoyable and rewarding that way. And there are still events like the anniversary one going on right now, that make it easier for new people to catch up.

Looking forward to seeing you around! :)

Welcome to Ephinea. <3 I see a lot of players from Ultima say that about wanting to try a more vanilla experience; I personally also think the game is a lot more enjoyable and rewarding that way. And there are still events like the anniversary one going on right now, that make it easier for new people to catch up.

Looking forward to seeing you around! :)

Thanks for welcoming me! Hope to see you around too! I still have alot to catch up, but in my opinion part of the enjoyment of the game is that thrill of grinding items/exp (except for mags, gosh i never liked to feed mags ahah), improve and trying new strategies. Vanilla experience also seems superior in terms of time attack, might get a while to get there, but i guess i'll eventually get there :D

Hey boys and girls!

I have been playing for some years on Ultima server, but i feel like a fresh start and a vanilla experience can be fun.

Looking forward to play and have fun with you all! :cool:
EEEeeeeee! Always nice to see old Vets wanting to rekindle a lost love. Mew has a special 'Word' for all you Ultima players we get here....."....RESCUES! <3!". Ultima has it's charms and perks, but yes, Lots of ppl wanting to recapture that Vanilla feeling~. Oh, did we mention we're "Vanilla....with SPRINKLES!" XD! <3! Welcome Home! =3

Back