Returning long time player

Mugen

Hey all! I recently got the itch to play this game again.. it’s been eating at me for a while.. I originally played DC ver1 and 2, made it on to official PSOBB, then played Eden and Ultima for a time.. I knew of this server but never tried it.. I really like the sound of individual loot table and no need for tagging.. I’d be really interested to come play again with even the slightest hint of player activity? Someone say hi and tell me it’s gonna be alright?? Lol

Hey all! I recently got the itch to play this game again.. it’s been eating at me for a while.. I originally played DC ver1 and 2, made it on to official PSOBB, then played Eden and Ultima for a time.. I knew of this server but never tried it.. I really like the sound of individual loot table and no need for tagging.. I’d be really interested to come play again with even the slightest hint of player activity? Someone say hi and tell me it’s gonna be alright?? Lol
SQUEEEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs warmly!* It will be 'better than "Alright!" dear! We have a special 'Word' for you Ultima players we get here............ "RESCUES!" <3! PSO2 loots and EXP SHARE is only the tip of the iceburg when it comes to Ephinea...the warm community....the hacker free standards....none of that Pay to WIN crap....STAFF that actually CARE about us!.....mew can sit here and GUSH all about our server gods and our server being THE place to actually ENJOY playing the game again....but gonna keep it short... Mugen-san....YOUR name rings a warm bell dear! Mew has prolly played wiff you before...Well...Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you gain soon! Welcome Home! =3

SQUEEEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs warmly!* It will be 'better than "Alright!" dear! We have a special 'Word' for you Ultima players we get here............ "RESCUES!" <3! PSO2 loots and EXP SHARE is only the tip of the iceburg when it comes to Ephinea...the warm community....the hacker free standards....none of that Pay to WIN crap....STAFF that actually CARE about us!.....mew can sit here and GUSH all about our server gods and our server being THE place to actually ENJOY playing the game again....but gonna keep it short... Mugen-san....YOUR name rings a warm bell dear! Mew has prolly played wiff you before...Well...Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you gain soon! Welcome Home! =3

Aw, thanks!

It’ll be rough starting all the way over again, but it’s kinda better than going back and already being end game and bored.. tho I will say.. losing the god/battle+ and all the mags I raised on.. I can’t remember what server it was? Lol.. will be a big hit.. otherwise.. I’m in the process of reformatting this old laptop I haven’t used in ages into a box that runs PSOBB for me. I’ll be on in an hour or so if anyone wants to play.

Aw, thanks!

It’ll be rough starting all the way over again, but it’s kinda better than going back and already being end game and bored.. tho I will say.. losing the god/battle+ and all the mags I raised on.. I can’t remember what server it was? Lol.. will be a big hit.. otherwise.. I’m in the process of reformatting this old laptop I haven’t used in ages into a box that runs PSOBB for me. I’ll be on in an hour or so if anyone wants to play.
M.....Must....R....Resist....SCHTHACK RANT.....Yes....it was Schthack that we All lost 8+years worth of stuff....MAGs, Double Cannons....DF's....But Here we get it All back in spades with just a little passion and commitment! The drop rates here aren't 'Easy'....but they're not in the "Snowballs' chance in HELL!" Category either~! AND with the PSO2 drops....No Moar Red Box Ninjas camping and jacking your shyt! D:<!! Every 4th week is also a %150 exp boost, so that will halp in recovering Some Sanity and lessening the "Hit" of Starting Over! An old Lappy eh? PSO is infamous for killing Laptops! lol! Mew had recently given away an H/Battle in need of a loving home, so finding your God/battle or V101 won't be too hard either luv! Let's seee...'Starting over'...'Scht'...'getting your stuff back'....'Hits'....OH!...You're logging on eh? Is your character name gonna be Mugen too? Would make pouncing you a lil easier if mew knew Who you were! >=3!

Pfft.. so my old laptop is vista and it is absolutely unsupported by everything, I can’t even put anti virus of any kind on it... I’m hesitant to even have it connected to my network..

I have a new laptop with windows 10 and Norton 360, but I’m really really hesitant to allow exceptions for anything of any kind on my brand new laptop. I really want to play but I don’t really want to put this laptop at potential risk.. I have a dilemma here..

It's a false positive. Trust me. This concern of yours is recited by so many people. So come satisfy your itch for the game and have some fun ^^

Welcome to Ephinea

Pfft.. so my old laptop is vista and it is absolutely unsupported by everything, I can’t even put anti virus of any kind on it... I’m hesitant to even have it connected to my network..

I have a new laptop with windows 10 and Norton 360, but I’m really really hesitant to allow exceptions for anything of any kind on my brand new laptop. I really want to play but I don’t really want to put this laptop at potential risk.. I have a dilemma here..
Oddly.....Ephinea PSO is viewed as a "TROJAN" on a LOT of the high tier anti-malware Esp when trying to install it. Whats worse is if you don't white list it...Every 'update' your malware defender thingy does will keep identifying PSO as a newly discovered Trojan yadda yadda yadda. Or as mew likes to preach...."Nothing too EASY is usually worth Hasing!". GL! Stay SANE~! <3

Back