Pioneers

I am also very interested in joining, I won't be online until later tonight but should be pretty available this weekend. I am in the Ephinea Discord if you wanted to chat there (nickname should be the same as board name here).

How many team slots are left? I'm interested in joining but I don't exactly play often so if you're fairly full I'll look around for another team. I am on the Discord.

I will be busy most of today but should be home tomorrow night or thursday.

15 now. Space will probably open because I'll have to kick one-off nostalgia seekers eventually I guess, but if you play at all regularly you don't have to worry much.

Hello everyone in Pioneers. Anyone that has been active should know that we have nearly reached capacity in the team. It is with activity in mind that I make this announcement; I now need to consider kicking inactive people for the first time. Pioneers is a pretty laid-back team without stringent activity requirements. I understand that PSO is an on-and-off game for many people. Other people get their fill of nostalgia and never play again.

With this in mind I ask you to evaluate your intentions. If you wish to stay, please send me a direct message with your position in the team member list, which can be found from the Team option in the in-game menu or by pressing F8; e.g. <0001>. You have one month, after which I will remove anyone who does not respond.

Hey! Me and a friend who are very active really like the sound of this team! We'd really like to join! We're around lvl 100 the both of us, and we are playing every day and want to participate! We really hope you have room for us!

Mew has seemed to be a lil slow in assimewlating these two...they seem Good passionate folk~!
No hard feelings Mew! I figured you're busied up managing a full team, and I'm sure so many people asking to get in, I'd be doing you a favor by lightening the load! Good luck cleaning up the roster :p

No hard feelings Mew! I figured you're busied up managing a full team, and I'm sure so many people asking to get in, I'd be doing you a favor by lightening the load! Good luck cleaning up the roster :p
It's NOT easy....WORST feeling mew gets is thinking if she screws up and axes someone away from home and they return without our epic flag... =(.

Back