Would Love Another Seasonal!

I am eager to get into another seasonal mode! Would love to know if that's a possibility in the future again!
If you're asking about "Seasons" mode...*rolls up a newspaper menacingly...* Matt Matt-Samas DID mention that it was coming SOON...just bare in mind we are also at the cusp of our Summer/Anniversary event prolly late July or sooner. So right now a lot of focus and attention is on pulling That off for us! Also keep in mind Matt-Samas is pretty much working All Alone (OK.....Not ALL Alone!) on all this and IRL stuff has him by the Balls ATM...So if we don't want some cookie cutter event with just a few things moved around...we need to give him a Little moar time and encouragement. Hang in there! Seasons IS COMING! Prolly sometime after our little Summer/Anniversary bash~! <3! kthnxbye! =3

Last edited:
Also keep in mind Matt-Samas is pretty much working All Alone on all this
I think you’re forgetting someone. *ahem*

I pretty much do most of the code around here. Including the quest coding for the previous events. And I did all the code for the last season (excluding the Seasonal shop and the PMT file update), thank you very much!

Anyhow, it’s always a team effort around here. Please don’t forget that, especially since most ideas for the season and other events also have more than just Matt and myself involved.

It’s never ever just Matt, or just me, or just anyone really. We all have our roles.

I think you’re forgetting someone. *ahem*

I pretty much do most of the code around here. Including the quest coding for the previous events. And I did all the code for the last season (excluding the Seasonal shop and the PMT file update), thank you very much!

Anyhow, it’s always a team effort around here. Please don’t forget that, especially since most ideas for the season and other events also have more than just Matt and myself involved.

It’s never ever just Matt, or just me, or just anyone really. We all have our roles.
HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! *Falls to knees and bows head repeatedly to the floor in a Panic!* SUMIMASEN! SUMIMASEN! SUMIMASEN!! SUMIMASEN!!!! Mew meant NO DISRESPECT or short changing your efforts Soda-Samaaas~! =( Was under the impression that you had Matt-Samas in charge of most Keystroking tasks! Sowwy!!! =(. And yes, TEAM EFFORT~! <3!

Oh yeah, that said, we are all in talks about the next season. Hopefully it can happen this year.

I think the staff is trying to decide on both an achievement and a reward list.

Stay tuned, I guess!

Everything else is just icing on the Nostalgia cake!
So glad to see this speech of Seasonings added to the cake as well!
My Diabolical was a Product of it, born out of the blazing fires of Seasons and he definitely has become one of my favorite characters! He gets things cooking like a walking furnace of hell-fire fury!
How many puns does it take to get to the center of a Lollipop? The cake sisters may never know.

Just came back to goof around over some xmas downtime. Would def come back and play for seriously if/when season 2 drops.

Also good time to say thanks to all the people that keep making this server happen. What a joy to fire this game up and run around some caves gizonding uppitty sharkdudes. You guys are the real heroes (watch the boys if you dont get that).

@Darth Butt season 2 is promised for early 2020
Your mew wouldnt go as far as to say 'Promised' for 'Early 2020' Buuuut the eerver Gods are still trying to agree on rewards...Seasons is supposed to be a Fun Endeavor...not an Easy Drop fest that ruins the Vibe. That said, it needs to be done carefully...It would prolly get UGLY FAST if there were a "SEASONAL SUGGESTION Box" thread that were to open huh? With XMAS event over, All eyes are on the Seasons Horizon...

Last edited:
Back