Quick question - Quick answer

I checked the wiki and CTRL+F'd the drop charts, sorry if this is answered somewhere else.

How do you obtain a D Photon Core?

edit: forgot Spuz's mag guide exists. It's an OF drop in Ultimate for certain ID's for anyone else who might be curious. Not sure how I missed it on the drop chart.

Last edited:
What are low/med/high stats categories on RR (approximately), and what's the difference in price.

I would say -

Low 0-35 DFP - 40 PD
Med 36-70 DFP - 40-80 PD
High 71-84 DFP - 80-300 PD
Max 85 DFP - 500+

Last edited:
Hard to put a price on max RR, this could go way higher if you ask me.

I definitely wouldn't trade my max def RR for 500 PD... /end brag.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that some item reader keeps mentioning that the Soul Banish has the V2 special: Soul Banish [Berserk]

I mean PSO-World and the Ephinea Wiki say that the special is a low level Megid spell, so I'm taking a guess that it's obviously not berserk since the item reader took old data or something.

I could go on my sandbox account to make one and see what happens, but who's up for saying I know what the special is for Soul Banish?

I'm guessing that some item reader keeps mentioning that the Soul Banish has the V2 special: Soul Banish [Berserk]

I mean PSO-World and the Ephinea Wiki say that the special is a low level Megid spell, so I'm taking a guess that it's obviously not berserk since the item reader took old data or something.

I could go on my sandbox account to make one and see what happens, but who's up for saying I know what the special is for Soul Banish?
It's the low level megid. The item reader is reading whatever the special is inside the item data (to handle nonrares and rares that don't have any special in the unitxt), which for Soul Banish is 0. Then it reads the special from the unitxt in memory, which just has it marked as berserk. Of course this is wrong, and for a number of other items with unique specials it's also wrong.

You could make an educated guess that Sonic Team just copied Soul Eater and then gave it a hard coded special (edit: NVM I'm wrong, see below). Glide Divine is Blizzard in the unitxt as well, although the real special is some level of Anti. And I'm sure there are others as well.

Last edited:
The wiki says God Hand increases attack speed by 20% while equipped, but I already have a heavenly/battle equipped that increases attack speed by 40%? Do these effects stack or would one override the other?

The wiki says God Hand increases attack speed by 20% while equipped, but I already have a heavenly/battle equipped that increases attack speed by 40%? Do these effects stack or would one override the other?
They do not stack. Only the highest attack speed boost will be effective (40% in your case, and, in all cases 40% is the best).

Two questions:
1) Do unit equips count towards your base stat limits?
2) Do special weapons come at 1 ATP or a range of ATPs? (Just got what I think is a 489ATP Red Saber and idk if that's lucky or not)

1) Yes. The following equipment increases your base stats:

Units, Mags, Materials.

The following equipment increases your total stats:

Weapons, Frames, Shields.

MST and LCK are an exception to this rule in that all equipment increases the base stat, and your total MST/LCK cannot be greater than the base stat.

2) Set ATP. The way it works if a weapon has 100-150 ATP is that everytime you attack, it will pick a random value from that ATP range.

Hey QQQA.

Question regarding Excalibur. I know according to the ephinea wiki paganini will not add attributes to Lame D'Argent, but will paganini add attributes to Excalibur?

@redeyedeath

Yes. You can add attributes to Excalibur with PDs or PS. However, due to the kill counter, which Excalibur retains from Lame d'Argent, it can it can only hold 2/3 attributes. (Kill counter takes up the data that would normally be free for the third attribute. This means that you can only have one attribute on the Excalibur, if it has hit as an attribute.

Quick question:
Do I have to hit Dubchics first before destroying the switch for them to drop items?

Edit: The answer seems to be yes. Did 20 Endless Nightmare #3 first room runs.
10 runs going straight for the switch. They never dropped anything.
Then 10 runs hitting the Dubchics first. That's when they actually dropped items.

Edit 2: Got the 2 God/Arms I wanted after a few runs. Looks like I wasted a lot of time before thinking I just have to hit the switch. That means those old posts on PSO-World from 2006 saying you don't have to hit Dubchics are either wrong or the way Blue Burst handles Dubchic drops is different from the older versions.

Last edited:
Back