Quick question - Quick answer

Alright so I was in the process of making a Kama for the Olga Flow mag using this guide that was posted a few weeks ago:

@drownedburrito Here's an easy Kama plan with 3 PBs including Milla & Youlla:
  • Feed monomates only until lvl10 with a HUNTER, you'll get Varuna (PB: Farlla)
  • Feed Antidotes only until lvl35 - You'll get Marutah (PB: pilla)
  • Switch on a RANGER [greenil, bluefull, pinkal, oran or whitill]. Feed Sol atomizers until lvl 50, pow should catch up on Dex, at lvl 50 you'll get Madhu (PB: Milla & Youlla). You can also feed some monomates to make sure to catch up on DEX but keep track of your DEF.
  • Switch on HUNTER [greenil, bluefull, pinkal, oran, whitill] OR a RANGER [viridia, sky, purplenum, redria, yellowboze].
  • Give your Mag the D-Photon Core as soon as you hit lv100, Mag cells have the fastest feeding table in the game (feeding table 7).
I made one just days ago for my Tellusis, took me less than 48h to get it to lvl200. Follow this guide step by step and you should be fine.

I got to the part where you hand off Madhu to a Purplenum Ranger and it turned to Kama with the stats of 5/22/22/0. I continued feeding it on the Purplenum Ranger until it had the stats 5/22/27/0 when it suddenly turned into a Bhirava at lvl 55. How do I get it to turn back into a Kama? Appreciate any assistance.

@drownedburrito 3rd evolution can change every 5 levels. Kama is Pow>Dex>Mind, continue to feed power until you have more than dex and you should get your kama back. You can wait until you use the mag cell at level 100 to feed your remaining Dex since as i said mag cell table is the fastest/easiest and your mag won't evolve again.

http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Mags

Last edited:
How do you not run out of monomates/dimates/trimates when using a berserk weapon (Heaven Striker) as an android and you don't have a teammate with resta in your party? Is using a Crush Bullet for the life steal a viable option?

You run around with 3 HP and use Freeze Traps so you never get hit. You only need to heal when you anticipate that an enemy is actually going to hit you, either because you messed up or RNGsus frowned upon you.

HP stealing is quite valuable for saving mates if you're running out of them frequently and don't want to pipe up to buy more.

You run around with 3 HP and use Freeze Traps so you never get hit. You only need to heal when you anticipate that an enemy is actually going to hit you, either because you messed up or RNGsus frowned upon you.

HP stealing is quite valuable for saving mates if you're running out of them frequently and don't want to pipe up to buy more.

Is Crush Bullet the best weapon for HP stealing (as Ranger)?

Is Crush Bullet the best weapon for HP stealing (as Ranger)?
No, because it's reduced. The HP you can steal is capped at 39, instead of 120. The best weapons for stealing HP are S-Ranks, since they are unreduced. S-Rank Gush Shot, Needle, or Mechgun would all be very good on an android Ranger.

Generally speaking, using Berserk and Gush together is not very effective, because the time spent stealing HP negates the time saved by using Berserk. It's better to not use Berserk at all if you have to switch off all the time, as far as killing things quickly is concerned. As far as having fun is concerned, though, it can be quite amusing. :)

Get a Gush Vulcan, or Handgun if you are concerned about healing.
No, because it's reduced. The HP you can steal is capped at 39, instead of 120. The best weapons for stealing HP are S-Ranks, since they are unreduced. S-Rank Gush Shot, Needle, or Mechgun would all be very good on an android Ranger.

Generally speaking, using Berserk and Gush together is not very effective, because the time spent stealing HP negates the time saved by using Berserk. It's better to not use Berserk at all if you have to switch off all the time, as far as killing things quickly is concerned. As far as having fun is concerned, though, it can be quite amusing. :)

Thanks you two.

Hey there! Can someone quickly explain Anguish to me or link me to a sticky? It's been a couple of years since I've played and I can't seem to find concrete details about this. Thank you so much!

Hey there! Can someone quickly explain Anguish to me or link me to a sticky? It's been a couple of years since I've played and I can't seem to find concrete details about this. Thank you so much!
I’ll probably make a sticky with updated information after tonight’s restart, but it is basically a mode that increments enemy parameters to make the game more difficult. You can get more meseta, a slightly better Photon Drop rate and a lot more untekked common weapons (with better percents) from it.

That’s about it.

So, if you like a challenge and/or have a specific common weapon you’re looking for (weapon types for your specific section ID have a greater chance to drop), it can make for a good distraction.

It is not intended to replace the regular Ultimate mode.

I’ll probably make a sticky with updated information after tonight’s restart, but it is basically a mode that increments enemy parameters to make the game more difficult. You can get more meseta, a slightly better Photon Drop rate and a lot more untekked common weapons (with better percents) from it.

That’s about it.

So, if you like a challenge and/or have a specific common weapon you’re looking for (weapon types for your specific section ID have a greater chance to drop), it can make for a good distraction.

It is not intended to replace the regular Ultimate mode.
Thank you, Soda! I appreciate that. Glad to see there are still interesting changes coming to the server even years later :p

Hello, when playing with PSO2 drop style, how do section IDs factor in? Does each person get the drops for their own section ID? Does it drop something for each person depending on who delivered the final blow?

Also a second question. My friend said endless nightmare 2 (Caves) seems to always have a scape doll at the end. Is this true? I see in a wiki it mentions scape doll, but it also mentions 2 heart of devils, which I don't think I've gotten when doing the quest. If there are items that always drop from certain quests is there a way I can find out what they are from the wiki or someplace else?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, when playing with PSO2 drop style, how do section IDs factor in? Does each person get the drops for their own section ID? Does it drop something for each person depending on who delivered the final blow?

Also a second question. My friend said endless nightmare 2 (Caves) seems to always have a scape doll at the end. Is this true? I see in a wiki it mentions scape doll, but it also mentions 2 heart of devils, which I don't think I've gotten when doing the quest. If there are items that always drop from certain quests is there a way I can find out what they are from the wiki or someplace else?

Thanks in advance!
Drops are always based on the current party leader's section ID. You can see the room's section ID at any time using the /partyinfo command in chat.

I'm not sure about the EN2 drops, but I highly doubt the heart of devil is obtainable. It's either a bug in the wiki parsing the quest file or the drop is in the quest but it's not actually obtainable in the quest (I think some other quest has a Magic Rock Heart Key that's unobtainable somewhere). The scape doll might be real--some quests have some boxes with 100% fixed drops. But note that if you're playing on a Hardcore account, that scape doll won't drop for you.

Just want to know, will Shifta affect the grinds?

I can't sure about this from the formula on the wiki:
Next, add the bonuses from shifta:

SA = [BA x Shifta] + [(MWA - MinWA) x Shifta]

SA = Shifta ATP
BA = base ATP
Shifta = Shifta Base Power (table below)
MWA = Maximum possible weapon ATP
MinWA = Minimum possible weapon ATP
The two 'possible weapon ATP' include grinds?

Another question from the formula:
To calculate physical damage (meaning any damage not coming from a special attack or a technique), begin by calculating the equipment ATP:

EA = [WA + AA + ShA + Grind x 2] x [ATR + 1.0]

• EA = Equipment ATP
  • WA = Weapon base ATP
  • AA = Armor ATP
  • ShA = Shield ATP
  • ATR = Weapon attribute %
What is weapon base ATP? If a weapon has 200-250 ATP and allow 25 grinds, how much is its base ATP?

Last edited:
Grinds are included in the weapon ATP and any formulas, they are not a separate entity.

Therefore is a weapon has 200-250 ATP and has 25 grinds, it will have 250-300 ATP and be treated as such for anything like attribute %s.

Shifta does not affect grinds. What shifta does is:

Weapon has 200-250 ATP. Variance is 50 ATP.

Therefore you multiply the 50 ATP by the shifta boost (in this case, 47.7%), so you get 50*0.477 = 23, so you get an extra 23 ATP.

Back