Echelon's skins & modifications

Just wanted to say that I love the HD effects and technics pack overall. Foie and Gifoie look especially awesome and the effects are very clean looking without drastically altering the original aesthetic. Only thing I noticed is that telepipe colors are nearly indistinguishable and that might be due to the effect being a bit large and obscuring the colors. I was considering importing the PSO2-style Telepipe beam effects over, but I'm not sure what tool I need to extract and replace textures.

Reactions: NDW
@Metaldude hmm is that more the little stars that's bothering you, or the straight lines (or both)? Maybe you could post a screenshot, I'll see what i can do.

If you want to make your own imports, use Texture Manager and open "Effect_nt.xvm" in your data folder.

Last edited:
The straight lines. I'll have to send you a screen from my desktop setup later tonight since I hadn't updated the files on my laptop.

EDIT: Found it, texture22 is colored purple so it ends up coloring the vertical beams this way. I replaced it with the one from the old PSO2 effects pack and the player color is more apparent now.

Last edited:
Not sure, i think you can model swap with only one weapon at a time, meaning it would either give Twin Sange or Twin Yasha.
Would have to test to make sure (i don't have a S&Y) but i don't think it would work.

Last edited:
The game does not use two different models, it's one model by itself (one .bin file), that's why you can't do that by swapping method as you can only swap one .bin file with an other. It would require to introduce new models into the game and nobody succeded to do that yet, sadly.

Last edited:
Hi,
as you may have noticed i took a break again, indefinitly. But the other day i was lurking the forums to see if there was any other attempts at upscaling for BB and to my surprise there is none. So i figured i could upload the one i made before i ran out of Gigapixel trial a few months ago. It's a combination of AI learning and manual edits for both Forest normal-very hard and ultimate.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zrerc41wxqbsgb3/AREA_-_Forest_HD_Upscaled.rar/file

Last edited:
Hi,
as you may have noticed i took a break again, indefinitly. But the other day i was lurking the forums to see if there was any other attempts at upscaling for BB and to my surprise there is none. So i figured i could upload the one i made before i ran out of Gigapixel trial a few months ago. It's a combination of AI learning and manual edits for both Forest normal-very hard and ultimate.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zrerc41wxqbsgb3/AREA_-_Forest_HD_Upscaled.rar/file

Beautiful work as always. Despite your breaks it doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated, take as long as you need :)

Hi I am new to the game, how do install these mods?

Other than going over what's mentioned on the top of the first post, the files and folder that are given in each download should give you an idea about where to place the mods. Some mods are new and won't replace files, so keep a note of those mods too. I would recommend that you pay attention to the directories where the files are saved before moving anything that you have downloaded from a downloads folder. Once you know where the original files are located, the rest is easy enough to copy and paste from the downloads folder to the correct directory where the mods should be inserted. Also, you will need to restart your client to see the mods working.

Excuse me I have a question:

When I try to use

Commander Blade for Excalibur

Instructions:
1. Download AFS Manager
2. In AFS Manager, open ItemModelsEP4.afs (EphineaPSO/data/ItemModelsEP4.afs), import patch "CommanderModel.AFP" then save.
3. Open ItemTexturesEP4.afs (EphineaPSO/data/ItemTexturesEP4.afs), import patch "CommanderTexture.AFP" then save.

When I opened "ItemModelsEP4.afs" it shows about 407 Files and I have to choose 1 File that the import patch could effect,the question is "Which file should I choose?"

the "ItemTexturesEP4.afs" same trouble,About 446 Files in it "Which file should I choose?"

Thank you Echelon your mod is very cool.

Excuse me I have a question:

Hello,
first i noticed i forgot to include the "AFP" extension into the names of the files, reuploaded that so you may want to download again. :oops:
In AFS manager click the "content" tab, then "apply an AFP Patch", it should replace the right file without having to choose one. Models are in ItemModelEP4.afs, textures in ItemTexturesEP4.afs. I should update my thread one day. :rolleyes:
Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back