Returning to PSO after 8 years

Visual Kei

Guildcard
Hi everyone , used to play in GC a LOT at least 1k hours between all my characters, then after fsod began to happen took a break for a while . Even tried PSO Ep III card revolution and did like it . Some years passed and I tried to play BB in the scht servers a while ago but the community was never there .

Some friends have recommend playing here .

Will give it a try

Thank you .

Hi everyone , used to play in GC a LOT at least 1k hours between all my characters, then after fsod began to happen took a break for a while . Even tried PSO Ep III card revolution and did like it . Some years passed and I tried to play BB in the scht servers a while ago but the community was never there .

Will give it a try

Thank you .
Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! Another Old Guard Cuber washes up upon our little tribes shore! Oooo, by the looks of it you came here on your own too! No need for topless Sirens of Nostalgia calling out your name. Hmmmm, Where to start....Yes indeed. EP3 was a bit of a surprise for most of us! Mew too heard of EP3, got excited, heard it was a CARD type deal, and thought (scoffed)......"wtf?". Went down to the gamestore.....picked it up off the Gamecube shelf...glanced over the pictures on the box.....aaaaaand brought it home~. =3. The lobby was Gorgeous! It's Lobby 13 here btw....<3. Mew played a little' offline before going online with it the next day. After winning her first multiple opponents tourney....she was HOOKED! The closing days of the SEGA server mew was walking around with the tab title of "GOD" over her tiny head! XD! Sadly, EP3 would never again be replayed online in all its flowing and addictive glory.....No One in the private sector could get it to function properly without bugs or game ruining mechanics fails....Someone TRIED to solve this but had failed....which brings us to....SCHTHACK. MOST if not All of us here are SCHTHACK Survivors, which is Why you dont see anyone over THERE...is because we came.....HERE~! >=3 *picks you up, dusts you off, and spins you in the direction of gathered warm and friendly faces....We look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! Another Old Guard Cuber washes up upon our little tribes shore! Oooo, by the looks of it you came here on your own too! No need for topless Sirens of Nostalgia calling out your name. Hmmmm, Where to start....Yes indeed. EP3 was a bit of a surprise for most of us! Mew too heard of EP3, got excited, heard it was a CARD type deal, and thought (scoffed)......"wtf?". Went down to the gamestore.....picked it up off the Gamecube shelf...glanced over the pictures on the box.....aaaaaand brought it home~. =3. The lobby was Gorgeous! It's Lobby 13 here btw....<3. Mew played a little' offline before going online with it the next day. After winning her first multiple opponents tourney....she was HOOKED! The closing days of the SEGA server mew was walking around with the tab title of "GOD" over her tiny head! XD! Sadly, EP3 would never again be replayed online in all its flowing and addictive glory.....No One in the private sector could get it to function properly without bugs or game ruining mechanics fails....Someone TRIED to solve this but had failed....which brings us to....SCHTHACK. MOST if not All of us here are SCHTHACK Survivors, which is Why you dont see anyone over THERE...is because we came.....HERE~! >=3 *picks you up, dusts you off, and spins you in the direction of gathered warm and friendly faces....We look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3
Not even Sega could run Ep III without card mechanic glitches and bugs ... still remember the online exclusive cards/events . I still play sometimes in my gc offline T.T .

Not even Sega could run Ep III without card mechanic glitches and bugs ... still remember the online exclusive cards/events . I still play sometimes in my gc offline T.T .
True...but when Crono tried to implement EPIII into schthack...the Dice would freeze or skip turns...the defense cards/most cards wouldnt even work...it was a MESS. Mew should really try finishing the storyline offline with her GC EPIII too! You just motivated her to take it up again!~ <3
Sadly, some asshat named Atherin on SEGA server had used a mem card corruption code on mew upon entering a lobby...WIPING OUT YEARS of cards....HallowRappy....Delbiter...the Belras...*le sigh*.

I do play Ep3 once per year on dolphin emulator. The cool thing is the fact that you can insta unlock every card in the game. Shitty part is the fact that you dont have all the balance updates or event cards from online mode.

lvl 14 already and having a blast. Will pick up an XB1 controller with the keyboard pad + pinnacle profiler for the best experience .

You can get software like AntiMicro to allow your controller to use the 1-0 buttons too for more control/choice.

and there are plenty of add ons floating around for things like monster hp reader, item reader on the floors etc etc.

You can get software like AntiMicro to allow your controller to use the 1-0 buttons too for more control/choice.

and there are plenty of add ons floating around for things like monster hp reader, item reader on the floors etc etc.
Item reader ? nice , will look for it .

Will give it a try

Thank you .

Welcome to the server! Enjoy your time. :)

Someone actually has been working on Ep. III over at Schthack and it's apparently working much better than before. The main focus seems to be getting multiplayer matches and com characters working. Things like tournaments, lobby battle tables and ranks are not on the radar currently (if at all possible).

Was GOD reserved for the top spot?

Welcome to the server! Enjoy your time. :)

Someone actually has been working on Ep. III over at Schthack and it's apparently working much better than before. The main focus seems to be getting multiplayer matches and com characters working. Things like tournaments, lobby battle tables and ranks are not on the radar currently (if at all possible).

Was GOD reserved for the top spot?
No idea....but whenever tabbing in crowded lobbies...mew seemed to be the only one wiff it over her head. If it was based on the remaining population...maybe it showed 'GOD' because there wasn't that many of us left at the end? lol?

Hard to say. There may have been some server side tracking component. Though, the console versions typically were client side. I do remember one fellow with "1:GOD" from back in my IGN days.

On another note, I really have to organize all my days past PSO images in a convenient online location to easily link. For all I know I may actually have that.

Attachments

• 1GOD.png
    1GOD.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 5
Back