"It's a Seal!" Limiter unlock service.

Ultymoo

JuggalOHNO
Guildcard
Howdy there! I recently got my craptop upgraded so I can play PSO when work is slow by tethering it to my phone. Unfortunately it's still bad so I can't really do a ton on it... So why not use the time for unsealing?

I'm hoping to get an unsealing chain going of trading Limiters and PDs for Adepts. I'll also take deals where you want to just get the Limiter unsealed for some PDs and don't want the Adept instantly, though that requires some trust and I haven't made any sort of name for myself yet. :V

Contact me in a topic reply here or get much more immediate service on Discord with Ultymoo#6450.

Pricing!

Prices fluctuate. PM me yours here on or Discord.

Stock Status!

Available for sale only: 0
Available for trade only: 0
Available for sale or trade: 0
Currently unsealing: 1
Currently buying: 4 Limiters

Orders!

None at the moment!

History!

4/3: cameron- ~ 1 J.U.S.T. unseal [Delivered 4/5] (Paid)
4/5: bamboo ~ Sold 1 Adept for 26PD
4/10: cameron- ~ Traded Adept for Limiter+10PD

What's with the shop name?

It's a running joke with my stream group based on when i went to the Dallas Aquarium. I was standing by the tank with the giant river otter and hear a mother with her children go "LOOK KIDS, A SEAL!" My British friend then leaned in with a smirk and said "I see American education is as solid as ever."

Last edited:
Ultymoo will hook you up with the best prices for Adept to Limiter trade according to the market, 10/10 would trade again.

Back