Team Monolith

So in a couple months here I might not be able to play for 3 weeks because my girlfriend might be taking her laptop with her when she visits her parents. I hope I dont get booted from the team! (Its also why she gets priority when we are both home, hence why I cant be on PSO all the time.)

I got added a few days back for what I thought was temporary to complete the POD quest since I didn't have a team. I didn't get booted out after and have decided to stay. Will try and contribute lots of team points :)
Sho-sama, good to see you here!

FYI, Skyly has 127% Rare boost, I will be on later tonight to host some Hard mode if anyone wants to take part! Yippee!!

Hi there all,

I ended up spending quite a bit of time with my daughter during this Easter and that's why I wasn't on so much (or was in AFK mode).

This week my playtime will be limited as I am wrapping up an online course that I have to take a test for at the end of the month. After that is done I'll be around more!

I did manage to get a few sessions in and am starting to feel a little less fragile in VHard, at least when it comes to Forest.

Cya soon!

Hi there all,

I ended up spending quite a bit of time with my daughter during this Easter and that's why I wasn't on so much (or was in AFK mode).

This week my playtime will be limited as I am wrapping up an online course that I have to take a test for at the end of the month. After that is done I'll be around more!

I did manage to get a few sessions in and am starting to feel a little less fragile in VHard, at least when it comes to Forest.

Cya soon!
Zelen-chaaaaaan~! =3

how is yous? (I am sicky and going to bed, my throat is all swollen ><;)
oh wow....yopu caught that massive bug thats floating around too huh? Luckilly mew was only sick for 2 days... took lot of that Cold EeZz stuff and it WORKS! been almost 2 weeks now and mew STILL has a weird cough from it =/. *Puts on nurses outfit and brings you hot Japanese Steakhouse Onion Soup!* <3

oh wow....yopu caught that massive bug thats floating around too huh? Luckilly mew was only sick for 2 days... took lot of that Cold EeZz stuff and it WORKS! been almost 2 weeks now and mew STILL has a weird cough from it =/. *Puts on nurses outfit and brings you hot Japanese Steakhouse Onion Soup!* <3
Oh my, you really know how to spoil sickies like me. I think I need another day to recover, I'm still so miserable, no energy and stuffy like crazy ><;

View attachment 9972This is what mew used and her Cold was GONE in less than 48 hours!~ <3 cherry flavor was good! <3
*SHUDDERS* Cherry flavor anything makes me vomit ><; LOL, I prefer lemon and honey, and I'm not sure if this product is available in Canada, I'll have to check.

Thankfully I am finally feeling well enough to work, so I am at the office today and slowly getting better. <3

*SHUDDERS* Cherry flavor anything makes me vomit ><; LOL, I prefer lemon and honey, and I'm not sure if this product is available in Canada, I'll have to check.

Thankfully I am finally feeling well enough to work, so I am at the office today and slowly getting better. <3
Your right....Kinda hard to beat Honey Lemon! Even today if there was ANY throat drop medicine to choose...mew had always chosen Honey Lemon. <3. Family chose cherry for mew while they were out. The premise behind these Zinc based candies are to stop your cold bug from multiplying and hanging around longer than it would with just rest and a lot of love. =3

Back