Is the Cmode community still active?

DJ Ridoo

I LIKE TRAINS
Guildcard
Hello everybody

I've been recently back to PSO after a 1year break and something I noticed was that there wasn't any cmode games running recently (Saw only one game in 1 week actually)

Personally, I would need to do some ep2 sets so I could finish rebuilding my Ranger gear that I lost 1 year and a half ago (Yeah HCs life is tough sometimes) so if there's still players willing to play some cmode and carry me have some fun that would be great

Cmode is something I really enjoyed to do by the past and something I would like to try again though I'm not familiar with routes anymore. So if anyone is interested well you know what to do ;)

I’d be down to join you! I think I’ve seen you in the lobby. I need to get back in the hang of C-mode again.

NDW said:
If there are any players who regularly play Challenge Mode , or would like to, here's an open invite to my Discord server dedicated for it. It has channels for each individual stage as well as channels for learning resources and general Challenge Mode discussion: https://discord.gg/VEfDXe7

Back