Quick question - Quick answer

So this is probably covered elsewhere but I couldn't find it, sorry.

Claire's Deal, From the Depths, she's looking for a "Sacred Gear?" I'm assuming this is a mistranslation and it's a Sacred Guard that's required?

Edit: p2Wiki and PSO-W say it's a SECRET Gear. Is that correct?

Thanks either way.

Right, I understand what Secret Gear is. I'm just trying to figure out/confirm if that's what Claire is actually asking for since "Sacred Gear" doesn't exist and I'd rather not chase the wrong item.

Attachments

• pso132003397763896308.png
    pso132003397763896308.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
Right, I understand what Secret Gear is. I'm just trying to figure out/confirm if that's what Claire is actually asking for since "Sacred Gear" doesn't exist and I'd rather not chase the wrong item.

They must have made a typo when translating it or something.
The item you're looking to hunt is indeed Secret Gear.

Their is a guide (or check the wiki) for this also which lists the items: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/claires-deal-5-guide.359/

Cool, thanks! I grew up in the golden era of SNES/PS1 JRPGs so a translation goof is no biggie (it's certainly a hell of a lot better than my Japanese!), just wanted to make sure I knew what I actually needed to look for. Plan on rolling up a Yellowboze RAmarl eventually so should be easy enough to multitask by grinding mines for XP while in hard levels. Appreciated :)

I checked which mission yield the *most* Caves 3 boxes, but they all involve trekking from Caves 1 > Caves 3.

Is there any more efficient method to farming Caves 3 boxes?

I checked which mission yield the *most* Caves 3 boxes, but they all involve trekking from Caves 1 > Caves 3.

Is there any more efficient method to farming Caves 3 boxes?

These are the best to my knowledge:
Caves 3
[Shop] The Anniversary Shop
  • When Stealth Kit is available only (??)
[Story] Soul of the Blacksmith (61)
[Story] Addicting Food (51)
[Story] Black Paper (51)
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/monster-box-finding-guide-new.12535/#post-111419

If you find any better and more efficient runs let me know.

I think I asked this before, but what are the servers that still host online GC play? I have a broadband adapter for my GC, I just don't know how to set it up and would like to play online.

On the wiki, some mag trigger abilities has (+) and (-) after the ability name. Those ones are different? Like invincible (+) has a longer period of effect? Anyone has the details?

I think I asked this before, but what are the servers that still host online GC play? I have a broadband adapter for my GC, I just don't know how to set it up and would like to play online.
Sylverant and SCHTServ are the two main servers that support GC. All you do if you have a BBA is set DNS1 to the IP of the server of your choice, and you'll connect there. Both servers require registration before you can play.

Anyone have any advice on how to best farm Mericarols, with the new changes taken into account?

I've been doing PW4 with a friend to get 3 kills per run resetting on 4F, but it's... arduous, and we're fairly new so Max Attacks are pretty rough too. Was wondering if perhaps an easier but slightly slower method opened up now.

Anyone have any advice on how to best farm Mericarols, with the new changes taken into account?

I've been doing PW4 with a friend to get 3 kills per run resetting on 4F, but it's... arduous, and we're fairly new so Max Attacks are pretty rough too. Was wondering if perhaps an easier but slightly slower method opened up now.
MAE Gal Da Val has like 7 in the first two rooms. Always Mericarol, never random.

Where can I find the most astarks within the first two or three rooms for /lobby resets? I'm getting 6 per reset in WOL1 and I'm wondering if there's something better. Hopefully a quest with less lizards, they're freaking time vampires.

Back