What Games Are You Playing?

Akira Toriyama's Western equivalent to Dragon Ball

Akira Toriyama's Eastern equivalent to Dragon Quest

I am still playing (albeit AFK farming mostly) in Ragnarok Mobile. I'm a OLD iRO player and this version addresses almost all of the previous game's issues, with the possible exception that MVP'ing is still a pain unless you do tower or guild missions.

If I would have landed in a better (i.e. more active guild) then I probably wouldn't have looked up PSO, but as it is its still a grind fest...it is better in the fact that you can AFK and just grind mobs for Zeny, but the RMT/micro-transactions are annoying...not to mention that I started before it was launched on Play store and hence I don't have an easy way to pay for micros (presuming I wanted to).

Anyways, I have a level 87 High Wizard, 81 Assassin Cross and 81 High Priest at the moment. ^_^

I play private server Ragnarok Online sometimes. Right now though, I'm playing a lot of random odds and ends including Dragon Quest IX, Zelda Oracle of Seasons, and New Vegas.

I play private server Ragnarok Online sometimes. Right now though, I'm playing a lot of random odds and ends including Dragon Quest IX, Zelda Oracle of Seasons, and New Vegas.

Oh which? :D I have a RO priv server i play on, its dead af, but im stil there.

Right now I've got Talon RO installed. I generally play low to mid rate servers.

Been playing a bunch of stuff lately, mostly single player since I have trouble scheduling anything with anyone.
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Tetris 99
  • Baba Is You
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
  • Lumines Remastered
  • Crypt of the Necrodancer (this game is too hard)
Still have a massive backlog though, including Pokémon Let's Go and Diablo III, which I'll finish some day.

Ah fairs, i've been apart of that server for about 10-12 years, so i've seen it all change and happen and everything else.

I have 1tb+ of games yet to play i think, i'm never going to get around to it, I just digitally hoard.

JIlOr2rh.jpg

On the PS4 I play:

Dead by Daylight
Borderlands GOTY
Life is Strange 2
Final Fantasy XII

And other games I can't remember.

Oh, I also play PSO:BB on the PC.

Got back into ffxiv with the shadowbringers expansion so currently levelling a new char on there, kinda switching between it and pso atm.

Just PSO atm.
Before that I was switching between The Evil Within 2 on PS4 and Octopath Traveler on Switch. Didn't finish either though, but probably will at some point.

Was extremely hyped for SINoALICE which was supposed to be released on 18th July, but it got delayed, unfortunately.

Next on the list is Astral Chain on Switch, perfect to fill the void after the upcoming Anniversary event I guess. :wacko:

So I played Cadence of Hyrule on release when it came out in June (why is nobody talking about this game?), and it was actually dope. Super fun game, loved how much charm it had, gameplay was super fun, couldn't put it down from start to finish, and playing co-op with my brother was also amazing.

Because of it I got into Crypt of the Necrodancer, which I am currently playing. Much harder than Cadence but I also love it, currently on the final Zone as Aria because I'm a masochist and put myself through Aria gameplay (1-hit death) but it's so satisfying.

Next on the list is Astral Chain on Switch
Same though. I was slightly miffed at first they're focusing on this instead of Bayonetta 3, but it also looks amazing so it'll be good while waiting for Bayo 3.

PSO, PSO2(when there's actually stuff to do), and right now I'm playing through Ion Fury

Back