Hucast Master Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true, to overindulge in one thing, whatever it may be is never too good for you. As they say, Variety is the fruit of life.

Gaming isn't the end all be all, you can maybe try other hobbies as well as gaming.
It's done wonders for me when I started doing fishing, running, and astrophotography.
I feel like just purely gaming is really toxic for your mind.
That's just from my personal experience though, but having a break from gaming was a great thing for me.

Ya, you gots to have more than just games as hobbies, and thats from someone who loves to to binge game.

Gaming isn't the end all be all, you can maybe try other hobbies as well as gaming.
It's done wonders for me when I started doing fishing, running, and astrophotography.
I feel like just purely gaming is really toxic for your mind.
That's just from my personal experience though, but having a break from gaming was a great thing for me.

I like other stuff too like reading and talking long walks, etc. I just REALLY like gaming. This has just been a bummer. I hope other stuff in my life doesn't become a min/max game lol

"If I cut through this guy's lawn I can shave 2 seconds off my walk" etc....

i for sure did that as an asshole teenager lmao

then again, i WAS the most important person in the world at the time, so it seemed reasonable

I'm the *possibly idiot* with 8, will be 10 eventually, HUcasts. Just because I really like the class. Each has their own set up and gear, except 2, which are Excal/berserk builds. It's fun.

I've tried other classes and have 1 of each, but HUcast is more enjoyable for me.

I'm just wondering if, when the developers of this server said, "We aren't going to do balance patches," if they anticipated the SS-tier DPS to come down to ONE class and ONE weapon and, if not, if they would be willing to change their stance on it?

I think Super Smash Brothers Brawl was pretty sour after it was determined that Meta Knight was the "meta" and that the game would never be updated. Is PSO to suffer the same fate? I wonder.

I'm just wondering if, when the developers of this server said, "We aren't going to do balance patches," if they anticipated the SS-tier DPS to come down to ONE class and ONE weapon and, if not, if they would be willing to change their stance on it?

I think Super Smash Brothers Brawl was pretty sour after it was determined that Meta Knight was the "meta" and that the game would never be updated. Is PSO to suffer the same fate? I wonder.
Except smash brothers is a player vs player game and pso is not.

Except smash brothers is a player vs player game and pso is not.

That's a fair point. Gosh I'm so negative =/

Not sarcasm. Like, I didn't even think about that. I really just get tunnel vision and I get so negative. Damn.

It's a good quality if you have a job that requires focus but it's awful for being a normal person.

I have been reading all of the comments here and I was a bit surprised and worried about the argument went.

First of all I don't think HUcasts are best at all quests in, let's say ep2 (pw2, pw3 and some others where hell usage is prevelent I guess) but I think that is besides the point. Correct me if I am wrong though.

@Ade Getting cynical is not a good thing though and I read a lot of it in your posts on this particular subject. I know you as a very smart person but I think the choice here is whether you want to focus on the 'elitists'/'TA'rs or perhaps on the new people joining this server. You can find a lot of joy in helping them out. If there is an endgame that is called 'HUcast only' (let's just assume this for the argument sake) does this decrease the joy new people have in this game? They are probably not even aware of this.

To use the analogy, if you want to be the richest person on this world you need to own a succesfull multinational company. But that does not mean you can't be rich without one right? Having an own company is pretty darn dangerous as well since you risk bankruptcy if you do it badly. Well, the same counts for DF'ing to a certain extent. Only a minor group with HUcasts (I think) can do it well enough to be faster than you playing your RAcast in single quests (dying takes hell a lot of time), let alone if you string the different quests together as you have pointed out. So fucking lighten up mate! HUcasts are optimal for TA but that does not make them necessarily better for hunting where this game is actually all about. And it seems you are wealthy as fuck in this game

Last edited:
I'm glad we're all moving to a better place here, but let's not start talking crazy.

HUcasts are the best in every situation. They really should just be given 30 s/z and HSs, and we can be done with every other class in the game.

HUnewearl > HUcast

*equips Flame Garment*
*equips Resist/Flame x4*
*equips Flame Barrier*
In the spirit of this thread, perhaps you meant Crimson Coat, Resist/Burning x4, and God's Shield "Kouryu"?

Nah, I just preferred to use what gear has Flame in its name.

EDIT: Ryan's approach is the preferred choice for any possible flame-wars.

Last edited:
Idk how huneys get anything done carrying that spare tire around their midsection

gimme a lithe and sleek hucast any day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back