Ephinea 2019 Super Bowl Box

How do you want numbers to be drawn when box is filled?

• Have hooty post a video of d10 rolls.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was thinking if you don't get 100 unique entries, how about capping each player at only 5 boxes? I think that would fill up spots if everyone on the board now wants to spend 25 PDs. Just a thought.

With the amount of people currently invested, I've suggested that in the case of the board not filling, 24h till game only opening up 1 square per person, no reserves count, first come first serve. 5 would be too much considering there's only 30 spaces left and would give unfair advantages.

Maybe if this started with a 5 box limit it would have been fair. Next time this is done if ever, that's what I would recommend 3-5 square limit so the board can fill fairly based on how much you want to invest. More like how its actually played, instead of trying to get 100 unique entries.

updated the squares by the way.

Put me down for these.

Message me on Discord so I can log in to pay.

@seysi
It's your board and your rules. If people don't like it they don't have to play. People complaining about fairness is ridiculous - you're essentially giving away free stuff.

IMO you should increase to allow 2 squares per person so we can get this thing filled without you having to put up 200 PDs.

It looks like the board is already filled around 50% I don't see any reason not to let people start buying a second box. give it 24 hours then let people start picking a 3rd etc.. It's either that or cancel the thing/reduce the prize pool. I don't see any issue with people who risk more PD's to have a better chance at winning.

The actual entrants are in the bottom of post 1; the main box is updated whenever hooty feels like it. The box is 70% filled-ish

Reactions: SLU
my bad....i meant only if there was a few left...its not too hard to get a fast random 100 roll...also i thought the rows and columns were random too, doesn t matter.

you could also charge 10pd for the 2nd box and adjust prize pool if you were worried about overselling

my bad....i meant only if there was a few left...its not too hard to get a fast random 100 roll...also i thought the rows and columns were random too, doesn t matter.

you could also charge 10pd for the 2nd box and adjust prize pool if you were worried about overselling
The winners are determined by the last number in the score for each team at the end of each quarter so no box can be blank. Yes the numbers on the sides for RAMS/PATS are drawn randomly when the box fills so no one can pick the best numbers ahead of time (7-0,7-3,0-3,7-7,3-3,0-0,7-4,4-3,4-0,4-4 etc). The example box under the main box in post 2 shows how the box will look at the end and how you determine winners.

Last edited:
Was just thinking of how some people may feel if I end up winning the final even though is pure luck who wins. If this happens I'll give the RR away in standard lottery draw 1-100.

Last edited:
Reactions: SLU
Back