Pictures of your Weapon Loadout Order!

XiCwoodXi

Guildcard
So whats your typical load out for for each episode and maybe leave an explanation on why you order your weapons the way you do. It would be nice to get some pointers from the more experienced players on the server for people who are new to the PSO world.

I'll start off with an example of mine.

The first 10 weapons from top to bottom, NEVER change, they come with me across all episodes. This is pretty much my Episode 1 TTF load-out.

Frozen Shooter in first spot to freeze shit, then quick change to mechs for DPS. HS is always close by, Demon Needle I really dont use as much as i use too, but I like to keep it for some reason, I probably need to switch it with Charge Launcher since i use that way more than D Needle.

Excalibur is in the middle because im not pro with it and I only use it for two bosses and lizards.
Zerk Needle is a must and so are Dmechs which I keep on the bottom for quick access for some enemies.

For episode 2, I might take out the Yas9 and add Hell Handgun and Hell Needle and maybe Demon Laser, for EP4 I replace the hell weapons on the bottom with arrest beam, arrest needle and Hell Scythe going all the way to the bottom.

Well that's my load-out and it works for me, but I would like to see some other players Load-out and try new ways to improve my game! Hopefully this will help out other players too! I'm interested to see some FO load-outs seeing as I have never played FO before.

upload_2019-1-11_5-13-59.png
upload_2019-1-11_5-14-18.png
upload_2019-1-11_5-14-38.png

Last edited:
not optimized at all because i'm useless
pso131916805019655527.jpg

Nice post Cwood! I can't wait till I become more endgame geared with better weapons to share my loadouts. Could we get stats with it though? I wanna see how OP the gear is!

Yo yo, yeah you can show stats if you want, but i didn't post any stats because most of my weapons are trash besides a few (basic) sranks. I think most people already know that about me tho xD.

I'm too cheap to spend on high dollar stuff. I've also never found anything worth keeping.

HUcast all episodes :v
sometimes Yunchang instead of Vjaya
I'm noob and still only have 1 DF that I use... uwu
single target BIG DAMAGE easily accessible (C Repeater | Dark Flow)
followed by general mobbing weapons (DoB, Hell Slicer | Vjaya, Excalibur)
Twin Blaze close to an edge to stop Delbiter and to detonate traps instantly
less used niche gear near the middle.
dwLHcEP.png

also, FOnewm all episodes, glide at top for QUICC SWAP, SoF high because I use it so much... Add Psycho Wand & remove some hell for episode 4 maybe.
Z6QNtuI.png

Last edited:
real men time their traps 10 seconds in advance so they go off naturally!

It would be cool if I could put weapons/equipment on the pallet and select stuff with a hotkey.

Last edited:
Nice thread, no time right now to go over mine but I'll add eventually.

Hucast gear:
huctgear.png
The goal is always most used at top and bottom, of course. So got my Vise, raygun, DoB and DF as main staples at bottom and top. Charge vulcs for when trying to maintain hp level for mag invinc. Other utilities towards the middle.. TBH I am having trouble shortening my list of equips. Can bank hell j cutter and machine excal for a lot of quests. Jizai is mostly for ill gills for when not at DF hp so that could probably be banked for a lot of quests. But I'm really bad at banking between episodes and forgetting gear so I often just suffer with no inventory space.

Racast/Ramar gear:
ract gear.png
HS at bottom for easy trapping. FS and baranz easily accessible as staple weapons. CR, Hell needle and zerk launcher can be excluded for many quests.

Last edited:
man, that is some nice gear
I'm sure will see much better gear later on xD, I use 0 hit Excalibur, 0 hit HS, 30 Hit FS, 40 hit meme mechs. Pretty basic stuff besides some sranks xD

Nice thread! I like how anime took it to the percentages on his post :D
Yeah, I actually like that much better, just copy down the inventory box instead of taking 3 pictures like mine xD

Nice equipment @Aizen Two baller excaliburs/DFs! I might have to try moving my CL to the 3rd spot and try the HS on the bottom since I hardly use DMechs.

I like HS at bottom because regardless of what is equipped, it's just one move up. Hard to muck up, and always used for cleaning up spawns. ;)

I like HS at bottom because regardless of what is equipped, it's just one move up. Hard to muck up, and always used for cleaning up spawns. ;)

Till you pick something up... but looking at these list.. you guys probably don't have room to pick anything up anyways

It varies wayyyy too much depending on episode and quest, but it's generally something like this. Single target at the top, multi target middle and bottom with a couple of exceptions.

Sacrificial Raygun/Last Swan
Second Raygun (hell/arrest/or demons depending on class and quest)
Charge Vulcs
Berserk Vulcs
Diska of Bravemans (usually 2, sometimes 1 depending on quest).
Utility J-Cutter (if needed)
Vjaya
TJS
Lavis Blade
<Stuff that can be swapped with other utility weapons up top, such as going from seabed->tower in MA4 2C/MAE GDV>
Twin Blaze
Jizai
Excal(s)
Dark Flow(s)
HU Example for MA4 2C
HU_gear_MA4_2C.png

Heaven Striker
Frozen Shooter
Utility S-Rank or Clio of RAml
Charge Vulcs
Snow Queen (usually)
Other S-Ranks for the next few slots (usually other Hell/Demons)
Girasole (if needed)
Cannon Rouge/Berserk Launcher
Tyrell's Parasol or Twin Blaze depending on RAml or Ract/Racl
Excal(s)
Baranz Launcher(s)
Sacrificial Arms
RA Example for Respective Tomorrow
RA_gear_RT.png

Thirty.Inventory.Slots.Is.Not.Enough.

And of course I don't bring some stuff if I don't need to, like Clio/PGP on RAml/HUnl if there's a FO in the party. After this event, I'm probably changing positions of some HU gear such as swapping DoB/Vjaya with the Vulcs because I've noticed some shortcomings depending on what I'm carrying.

EDIT: Added inventory screenshots for HU and RA. Went with sphering a 45h DoB for NA because it was cheapish to sphere and I was tired hunting DoB (also wanted to TA a few things ASAP but those plans fell through). It's good enough for HU with thirteen and positioning.

Still need a second HS, a good L&K38, and many spheres. I also have a clean 50h Vjaya that I'll sphere NA eventually, not quite sure what I'll do with the Daylight Scar, and I would like to make a second DoB set at some point in the future (NM + AD for EP2). But those can wait, finding a second HS is priority. I also have a machine+35h CR I bought 6 months ago that I would like to sphere dark.

Last edited:
Back