Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

Hi Cwood, I'm looking to buy:

HUcast Min-Max White Kama
RAmarl Min-Max Kama (any color)

Lemme know if/when available. Thanks!

Hi Cwood, I'm looking to buy:

HUcast Min-Max White Kama
RAmarl Min-Max Kama (any color)

Lemme know if/when available. Thanks!
Hello! If you are available right now, I'll boot up and make a game called selling mags password 123. I'll be there in 2 minutes.

All Sato Colors now back in stock, make sure to check out HUCast Kama mags, they are going fast. I will be dropping a small batch of 150 45 Kama mags today for only 3 pds, 1 PD off the price of Min Max Kama mags. PRice reduction on the 6 Mag Dex Kit also!

Hey Cwood, Id like to purchase these please

Min-Max Fomar Black Sato 5/117/46/32​
Min-Max Fomarl White Sato 5/68/48/79
Min-Max Hunewearl White Sato 5/95/100/0

Hey Cwood, Id like to purchase these please

Min-Max Fomar Black Sato 5/117/46/32​
Min-Max Fomarl White Sato 5/68/48/79
Min-Max Hunewearl White Sato 5/95/100/0
Ok awsum! sorry for the late reply btw, i just woke up xD. Ill be up for the rest of the day so just shoot me a PM when ready and we can meet up and trade!

Hey I'll take a 185 mind mag for the time being. Just need a tiny bit to swap toon after this post to get PD's

hey, i'll take 5 LV99 NAGA mags, 1pd each ?
Sorry for the late reply, I got much needed rest last night. Correct one PD each. I'll be up for the rest of the day, so just shoot me a DM when ready trade. Let me know what color prefer too.

Sorry for the late reply, I got much needed rest last night. Correct one PD each. I'll be up for the rest of the day, so just shoot me a DM when ready trade. Let me know what color prefer too.
I am online now , color is not conserned, random is fine
u can create a room now?

Hey there Cwood, i see that you got some in stock.

Min-Max FOnewearl 5/36/62/97 Third Evolution Mag

Color wont matter, I'll be using the Angel Wing cell on it :)

Howdy Cwood, thank you for all the responses to my PMs!

I'd like to purchase a 5/150/45/0 cream colored rukmin, if possible! I'm free whenever you have time!

Howdy Cwood, thank you for all the responses to my PMs!

I'd like to purchase a 5/150/45/0 cream colored rukmin, if possible! I'm free whenever you have time!
Thank you as well Archville! I can be available in 15 minutes, I'll send you a dm when ready.

Back