Christmas 2018 Event Thread

For those interested in comparisons:

TyepSW/J-SWORD: (It's a Sword that looks like a J-Sword)
QpsNSCe.png

I really want one even though I doubt I will use that much (on Hunter) since Zanba is better at (35h), Flowens (40h) and Yunchang at (25h). Can be a nice option for HUmar/HUney's who are low geared or levelling since the Req is low like Calibur (basically a better alternative to using Spirit/Berserk Calibur). Another thing of note is that This Type weapon is usable by all classes and is not limited to just Hunters, So could be an option for FOmar/FO's:
LZ2xsPs.png

5tE6UT3.png

I could also see it being useful/Fun on RAmarl/RAmar.

That and Aesthetics :cool:

http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=TypeSW/J-Sword

TypeKN/CLAW: (It's a knuckle that looks like two white photon claws)
yuylFYh.png

• God Hand & Sacred Duster are listed even if they are not sacrificial because the Total ATP can be used for Vol Opt Glitching (Humar/Ramar Multimode).
What I like here is that it is unique in the sense it is the only Sacrificial Knuckle weapon (unless you make ES); while it is a lot less ATP than an ES the ATA blows ES out of the water; not to mention the low req ATP. Like the TypeSW/J-S Kn/Claw is usable by all classes which opens up the usage to FOrces where DLS was HU/RA only.

http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=TypeKN/Claw

I may as well add these too:
2vDXNwG.png

Last edited:
Just got Samba Maracas with 15h in Ultimate. I assume it's from a lower diff or something with Variable stats.

Got Sh/Shot in ult.

+ Friend got Yasha 25h in Ult also.

Last edited:
wait a sec, that sword is usable by all classes?

Well shit that is great I want one bad now.

Pretty much a upgrade from Astro belt for Fomar's out there and even a fun thing for a Fonewn. Ramar I'd think would like it as well some.

Yeah baby we got our Rainbow!

wait a sec, that sword is usable by all classes?

Well shit that is great I want one bad now.

Pretty much a upgrade from Astro belt for Fomar's out there and even a fun thing for a Fonewn. Ramar I'd think would like it as well some.

Yeah baby we got our Rainbow!

Yeah, according to the wiki. I thought the same and want for these reasons also. We on the slope :rolleyes:

Reactions: Eva
SW/J-Sword has roughly the same ATP as Asteron Belt and will be significantly harder to use due to its Sword animation and relatively low offered ATA, so it's not a strict upgrade.

It's more of a fun side-grade; FOmar can also use the KN/Claw and Scepter as fun options with unique animations as well.

Well the new TypeSW/J-Sword does have rather low ATA (equivalent to a 15h Asteron Belt) so NHS will be impossible on many unfrozen Targets on FOmar. Still, I don't really like the item since it does give a "new" weapon in the form of a Spirit Sword to all classes, but I know that I'm part of the minority there. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm pretty sure that it does at least look cool.

We'll see how much it will affect the game. It definitely isn't anywhere close to the infamous Rainbow though, that's for sure.

(Also poor FOmarl.)

Last edited:
Best Christmas event by far on the server and it's only day 2. I'm just on my break at work right now, but I wanted to say thanks to the staff for the awesome event :D

it being a 15hit astro belt in atp is fine. its equal to 30 hit parasol in ata which is useable in ata wise for FOmarl. Might have some issues with Fomar though.

Hey all, a Bringer's Rifle just triggered a banner. Just so there's no misconceptions or false expectations, this Bringer's Rifle only has 50 hit as we don't want to give out enemy part weapons with higher than 50 hit.

The banner system happens automatically for items below a certain rarity value, so the Bringer's Rifle was accidentally too rare. It will not trigger any banners in the future.

Back