Giving this a fresh bump for seasons.

Trying to secure a fresh Dim/Shadow/Dark handgun with hit can help you do this on lower difficulties once you've started off.

PS: looking at the average of my splits, an average player (with probably 3-4 misaims a run) should be able to runs consistently from 1:05 to 1:10 (sometimes you get lower 1:xx or even high 0:5x but this shouldn't be expected, my average is 1:03 in runs that i have recorded with a 0:59 as my current pb).
final casting pattern that's optimal is raz raz raf for box room.
gear is hell rg hell needle abh excal cure/freeze v101 v801 v502.

cure/freeze is really important bc it lets you run and get hit by dt which moves you forward, then excal maintains forward momentum better than other options and gives you a consistent ck w/ hss or even hhs.

ultimate pw3 guide right here (btw i got lazy on first mo w/ that ndl lol)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/258337851
55 or 54 perfectly doable with decent rng
sbeats instead of erxcal can actually be better, btw (thx to @ToasterMage for testing this on his ramarl)

Last edited:
Hey I've found that in the second room with enemies, after you clear that first wave, you can stand on the far right or left of the stage right by the Dolmoms and they won't detect you. This allows you to clear these last four without any need for rabarta or freeze traps as you fire special shots at them as they run around in circles. BTW this guide is really helpful Anime, and thanks for making it.

Don't forget to not spam hell without a normal attack once per run. Spaming SSS Hell will get you accidentally banned.

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/no916-server-is-full-not-a-dll-issue.12463/#post-110897

2G9aySX.png

As I already stated in the topic posted earlier in Technical Support, bans were pretty rare and not often. There isn't any need for multiple posts about this, especially since I said it'd be patched this weekend.

In fact, there really wasn't any need to update the OP with this information having already said that.

Next person to mention how it's such a big deal, post a picture or whatever will get permanently banned on purpose.

I seem to have encountered a bug where I still get targeted by the Morfos even when I haven't touched the camera button at all.

Used to be I could do it but suddenly I couldn't anymore.

Anyone happened to have encountered this before?

Edit : Funny thing happened.

I got a friend in and it worked for him. I tried and I kept getting hit even though I was standing right next to him. He was totally untouched. So I definitely have a bug somewhere. How can I resolve this?

I seem to have encountered a bug where I still get targeted by the Morfos even when I haven't touched the camera button at all.

Used to be I could do it but suddenly I couldn't anymore.

Anyone happened to have encountered this before?

Edit : Funny thing happened.

I got a friend in and it worked for him. I tried and I kept getting hit even though I was standing right next to him. He was totally untouched. So I definitely have a bug somewhere. How can I resolve this?
It's most likely because your camera is zoomed out all the way. This happened to me at first because I always play normally like that. Try zooming it in just one or two notches.

It's most likely because your camera is zoomed out all the way. This happened to me at first because I always play normally like that. Try zooming it in just one or two notches.

Yeah it occurred to me before but I tried it and still doesn't work.

I matched options for options with my friend and nothing works so far.

Hence I am requesting help.

I believe it is probably due to some corrupt setting somewhere with regards to the camera but I have been unable to find any other setting hence I am totally unable to do anything about it.

I also cant find any master switch to reset all my settings to default.

Kindly advise. I am at my wits end.

Tried uninstall and reinstall.
Tried redownloading patches.
Tried system restore.
Tried practically all camera zooms.
Tried unplugging controller and using only keyboard in case it was my controller issue.

Last edited:
still doesn't work
Did you try doing it on a different character type or difficulty setting? I don't know what to say, restarting in safe mode + networking would probably be a disappointment too. Are you using any non-default skins of any kind?

Back