What Games Are You Playing?

Still play through BL2 on a few characters once per year (always at least melee zer0). Sooooo gooooood.
Dude, melee Zer0 is one of the most satsifying character/build to play with. Nothing more satisfying than clearing entire room of one use of his special.

The damage is also insane.

I'm doing BL1 as Lilith, BL2 as Salvador, and Pre-Sequel as Doppelganger Jack

CS:GO. I'm kind of glad I got proven wrong on Danger Zone since its a surprisingly fun mode, but some people seem to take CS:GO pretty seriously.

Playing a ton of Smash Ultimate. My boy Ganon got some serious buffs. :D

Beside PSO my wife bought me a visual novel called Chaos Child so I'm playing that right now.

I've been playing undertale, a really unique 8bit rpg. I've also gotten back into Morrowind using the Morrowind rebirth, tamriel rebuilt, and openmw mods. Also playing the game on max difficulty, makes the game more fun to play imo

Dragon Quest XI has been super fun so far. It's the only game I've been playing recently besides Dokkan Battle on my phone.

very tempting but as with PSO I'm burnt out on mmos hard right now

to be honest i haven't played much consistently lately due to depression and other stuff going on, I wanted to finish portal 2 and kingdom hearts 2 this month

full

iidx26rootage.jpg

This just got shipped to my local arcade with new eAmmusement passes! Can’t wait to sink my teeth into this one!

Last edited:
A separate launcher for a total conversion mod of Skyrim came out on steam, and I had never gotten the chance to try it out because I didn't want to ruin the mods I already had downloaded. If you're interested, just search up 'Enderal: Forgotten Stories' on Steam. Need the original version of Skyrim to download it, not Skyrim Special Edition.

oh shit, enderal on steam finally hit? nice

edit: oh shit enderal on steam got dem bugs apparently, might wait a bit

i've been playing animal crossing new leaf welcome amiibo again

Last edited:
Back