Hi! Haven't played in over a decade...

Ease

I got addicted to PSO on the Dreamcast, and had a dabble on the Gamecube, but it's been so long. A friend found this site recently, and I'm already hooked!

One question though; where the heck does the money come from? I don't see ads, you don't take donations; how do you keep running?

Honestly I’d love to know that myself. Personally I’d happily throw a couple bucks a month to Ephinea if we had like a Patreon or something (so long as we didn’t get some ridiculous item in game for doing so) but no such thing exists.

Anyways welcome to Ephinea, glad you’re enjoying yourself. Be on the lookout for a FOnewearl named Tsun because that’s me. I try to keep an eye out for our newer players and offer support when I can, and I usually hand them a rare item. So if you see me say something because hey free stuff.

I got addicted to PSO on the Dreamcast, and had a dabble on the Gamecube, but it's been so long. A friend found this site recently, and I'm already hooked!

One question though; where the heck does the money come from? I don't see ads, you don't take donations; how do you keep running?
SQUEEeeeeeee!!!! Aaaaaand Another Old Guard Dreamcaster heeds the battle cry of Nostalgia! Yes, once you step foot on Ragol once more....you're not Going Anywhere! lol. Donations and the like have been the death or cancer of many a private server! Tofu-samas and Soda-samas are well aware should they ever come under Any financial crisis in keeping our family together, they but need to Whisper it and we'll have their backs at the drop of a hat! >=3. So no worries there! Seems already that you're becoming familiar with our tribe and our warm members, and as they had mentioned....Welcome Home! =3

Wow, thanks all for the passionate welcome! I'm honoured that sodaboy himself appeared to answer my wonderings on the financials. Looking forward to seeing you all in-game!

Back