What car brand treated you well?

Cosmic

If you squint really hard i look cool
Guildcard
What was your best car experience? What did it cost you and what did you think?

Pretty broad question, but I'll go. My car experience is limited to Ford and Mazda.

Drove a 2001 Ford Mustang from high school through college (2007-2015). Loved that car and never had a single problem with it other than a pretty common cracked exhaust header issue from the A/C dripping on the exhaust - $200 part and replaced it myself in a couple hours.

I've had a new Mazda3 for almost two years now and love it. Really well designed overall in terms of looks, interior, functionality, etc. No complaints at all and no issues so far. Hoping it will last me a long while!

I think focus mark are cheap car?
I know difference between a cheap laptop VS a good one, but I don't know anything about car.

Good stuff thanks for the input everyone! I myself have only owned a Honda Civic and drove a Jeep Wrangler quite a bit thanks to my sister :^) I gave my car to my brother as a gift and I was looking at Toyota for their reliability, anybody with knowledge on them please stand up :)

I have had the following, in order.

92 Honda Accord Lx
06 Honda Civic Si
08 Mazda Rx8 40th Anniversary Edition (lived 26k miles and blew up)
90 Toyota Supra N/A (winter beater)
11 Hyundai Genesis v6 R-spec
03 Toyota MR-S (SMG ugliness)
95 Saturn something (leaked water, replaced in 2 weks)
07 Honda civic Ex coupe
12 Mazda Mazdaspeed3
03 Honda S2000
07 Pontiac Solstice GXP Convertible (shitbox)
13 Scion FR-S
16 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 6.4L
15 Honda Civic Si
08 Honda Civic EX Sedan

Favorite car was a tie between the MR-S and the FRS. See my linked thread in post #6 of this thread for more details on the FR-S! The FR-S ended up running a better 1/4 than the Challenger in the end.

Best warranty was on the Hyundai, though the insurance was ridiculous ($1,600 for 6 months)

Best overall was the 15 Si, Never had an issue with it.

Most fun was a tie between the Mazdaspeed3 and the Challenger.

I have had the following, in order.

92 Honda Accord Lx
06 Honda Civic Si
08 Mazda Rx8 40th Anniversary Edition (lived 26k miles and blew up)
90 Toyota Supra N/A (winter beater)
11 Hyundai Genesis v6 R-spec
03 Toyota MR-S (SMG ugliness)
95 Saturn something (leaked water, replaced in 2 weks)
07 Honda civic Ex coupe
12 Mazda Mazdaspeed3
03 Honda S2000
07 Pontiac Solstice GXP Convertible (shitbox)
13 Scion FR-S
16 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 6.4L
15 Honda Civic Si
08 Honda Civic EX Sedan

Favorite car was a tie between the MR-S and the FRS. See my linked thread in post #6 of this thread for more details on the FR-S! The FR-S ended up running a better 1/4 than the Challenger in the end.

Best warranty was on the Hyundai, though the insurance was ridiculous ($1,600 for 6 months)

Best overall was the 15 Si, Never had an issue with it.

Most fun was a tie between the Mazdaspeed3 and the Challenger.
With all that passion and money spent on that FR-S...you'd prolly could have added one more car Boomies! You were so Happy and giddy about it <3.

Back