Hello Ephinea

ARandomName

Hi all! So glad people are keeping this great game alive. Bought it on a whim for the DC way back when, fell in love and kept going til the Xbox servers got shut down. I've been soloing for about a week now knocking the rust off (my god Davburite 10 was forever ago...) and am hopefully ready to not be totally worthless, so I'll see you on Ragol!

Hi all! So glad people are keeping this great game alive. Bought it on a whim for the DC way back when, fell in love and kept going til the Xbox servers got shut down. I've been soloing for about a week now knocking the rust off (my god Davburite 10 was forever ago...) and am hopefully ready to not be totally worthless, so I'll see you on Ragol!
Squeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines carefully!* Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to the fray! Think Xbox was in the same time frame as Gamecube, so when you logged on it was prolly wonderful to see things were just as you left it all those years ago huh? =3 Just without all the toxic players and hackers =P. Heheheh, you're lucky you didn't say any of that being "totally worthless" crap in front of mew or she'd have found a way to adorably Scold you! <3 But yes, as loved ones had mentioned, we were ALL Soft and Squishy once dear! So no worries! Kinda feel like mew is slacking off when players get away with 'Soloing' for any long periods of time.But it sounds like you're ready to Fight and Die amongst 'Friends' now! XD! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you soon! Welcome Home! Oh....what's your in game character name so we know who you are??? >=3

Welcome to Ephinea. If you see a FOnewearl named Tsun or a RAcaseal named Edna that’s me. Feel free to jump into my party, which is typically named after my characters, anytime you see them and we’ll go adventuring together or something.

Indeed, Mew :D Haven't to yank any cords to avoid Nol'ing yet, and it's been wonderful. Biggest reason I picked Ephinea was "vanilla with the rough edges sanded off" and I wouldn't have it any other way. All my characters will be Arandom-something, so hit me up.

Indeed, Mew :D Haven't to yank any cords to avoid Nol'ing yet, and it's been wonderful. Biggest reason I picked Ephinea was "vanilla with the rough edges sanded off" and I wouldn't have it any other way. All my characters will be Arandom-something, so hit me up.
Seeeee? Like most of us Dreamcaster Vets you carry SOME form of PSO PTSD! XD! Mew likes to think shes the one to coin the term "VANILLA with SPRINKLES!". Everything SEGA had hoped to be with all the perks that DONT Break the Game! <3!! *Puts Aran-san on her POUNCE list!*

... fell in love and kept going til the Xbox servers got shut down.

I left the DC servers, when things got ugly. I tried the Xbox version, with an offline patch, but the solo grind/play was just too boring. Welcome to the fold.

See you in the trenches. Happy hunting! :)

Back