Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

unknown.png

unknown.png

Just pulled a Dragon Scale from Coren after nearly emptying my shared bank trying to get some decent RA wep or another. Now I have to decide if I should stop being a loser baby who only plays RAs and make a 15/145/40/0 Tellusis or if I wanna see if anyone will gimme something neat :eek:
Cg
Also no more than 5 def on mags :oops:

After a few days short of 3 months playing on Ephinea. :)

LWpW1RU.jpg

Having the 2 Team Leaders that introduced me to Team Chaos within the game just made it that much sweeter. Thanks CARNAGE & Sten.

And still in the Top 3 to boot.
GWqM9MH.jpg

Now, I'm learning the way of the FOrce.

Last edited:
Spoiler: I'm never going to play like the cookie-cutter expectation of a RA because having the same loadout as everyone else is the most boring idea in the world to me; all I want in life is cool guns.
I, too, prefer to play (my HUcast) with some swag items vs. "the best". I don't mind the extra challenge and personally, I don't like some of "the best" weapons, ie. Excalibur. I don't find the need to use the specials all the time. This thread is an example of where the players are split, casual vs. optimal.

... what's that UI? :eek:
Monolith HUD v1.0
Note: The red (player) icon is backwards because I've been testing. Eventually, I want to replace the HUD with my own mod.

Back