What Games Are You Playing?

Just finished P3 FES and P4 (PS2) again, love those games, I play Borderlands 2 pretty often, but plan on playing PSOBB a bit more.

borderlands, borderlands 2, borderlands pre-sequel

oh and some persona 5 and a few other odds and ends

i do plan on focusing on doing Borderlands in release order soon rather than floating between the three tho

Recently the game I've been playing besides PSO has been Rainbow Six Siege. I've also started a diablo 3 season character.

I just want to vent about what an ADD person I am when it comes to games. About a week ago I decided to restart Eternal Sonata on PS3 because I never beat it. Then I decided to play Folklore as well, then I started playing Fire Emblem Gaiden and Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Reborn, then PSO, and then I decided that since PSO is the only Phantasy Star game I’ve ever gotten into I’d try Phantasy Star 2. This was all in the space of a week. It takes a very special game for me to finish it these days.

Apart from Ephinea (love this server!) I also play PSO2 which is a good game if you just ignore everything that is awful about it (i.e. the writing, the balance issues and SEGA's insistence on selling creepy child costumes and truly horrible character designs to horny teenagers and 40 year olds). Anyone who happens to play it and wants to hang out, give me a shout or a PM.

Some choice pictures:

RAcaseal fashion:
MuWKiff.png

Teammate and me:
gTCubyf.png

Damage numbers!
3uEluMu.png

Awkward item drops!
TefBvpn.png

Peak gameplay! (observe the dancing anime girl and the glitched out AFK anime girl behind the anime girls firing TMGs at random)
FwnGjmr.gif

Last edited:
Thea: The Awakening, and Ephinea c:
*eagerly awaiting Wargroove release*

Leveling up a dark iron dwarf [warlock]

A fantastic Wipeout clone called BallisticNG. Lately it's the only game I'm playing other than PSO. Really brings back memories.

Had a bday recently, got FE Echoes, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Enter the Gungeon, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Eternal Sonata, and Disgaea 4.

haha I don't actually have Eternal Sonata quite yet (free shipping on Amazon lol) but that's the main thing I'm looking forward to tbh

HD Megapixel Edition?

Meanwhile I've mostly been playing Eternal Sonata, Kingdom Hearts 2.5HD, Saints Row 3 and 4, Yo-Kai Watch Blasters, and other odds and ends.

Back