An introduction.

Politician

Hey! Long time player since DC (I'm sure many are here) and I'm finally getting around to jumping on my first custom server with Ephinea. Never really played BB before until recently with an offline install that runs a server.bat. Really looking forward to playing online though!

So I also had a question, is it cool to hijack my own intro and post that question here, or should I open up a new thread in Technical Support?

Hey! Long time player since DC (I'm sure many are here) and I'm finally getting around to jumping on my first custom server with Ephinea. Never really played BB before until recently with an offline install that runs a server.bat. Really looking forward to playing online though!

So I also had a question, is it cool to hijack my own intro and post that question here, or should I open up a new thread in Technical Support?
*POUNCES and goes for the JUGULA.....* Oh....sorry....you're not one of THOSE 'Politicians'....*Dusts off and hugs!* Yes, quite a few of us Old Guard Dreamcasters still around and kicking! Hopefully we stand a good chance of making your first 'Online experience a Great one dear! Welcome Home! =3

I was in the same position, DC player, first time BB/Ephinea about 3 months ago. Although, I've never tried the offline version before jumping online. I tried offline with an Xbox version, but it got boring real fast. So glad I found Ephinea!

Let us know which character(s) you're playing and I'll keep an eye out for you.

See you in the trenches. Happy Hunting!

Back