Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

I just reached Level 200 x8, lining up 5 back to back to back to back to back. Would have been 6 in a row if I didn't screw up when positioning my FOmarl for the Level 200 parade.

I'll post a video in the not so distant future showing the 5 Level 200s in rapid succession.

my favorite and best find. this is after i tried and failed to buy a sphered native excal from a player, after i tried and failed to buy any hit excal from a player, after i decided i would sphere my first item, after i decided that i would regularly unseal stuff (first limiter and lame both unsealed today too)

thanks to No Hit and Peanut for making me play a quest i didnt like. first run. i am blessed

full

full

EDIT: meme unseal + my first sphering ever!

full

EDIT 2: laughs maniacally

full

Last edited:
If you decide to use that Excalibur on a hunter, that's 1 less poss you need to use. 30 hit is perfect.

my favorite and best find. this is after i tried and failed to buy a sphered native excal from a player, after i tried and failed to buy any hit excal from a player, after i decided i would sphere my first item, after i decided that i would regularly unseal stuff (first limiter and lame both unsealed today too)

thanks to No Hit and Peanut for making me play a quest i didnt like. first run. i am blessed

full

full

EDIT: meme unseal + my first sphering ever!

full

EDIT 2: laughs maniacally

full

A beautiful find. Well done.

I would still use 2X POSS on a HUcast for devastating ATA. Assuming his mat / mag plan is efficient, you really don't need anything else. Just v101, Smartlink, and POSS x2.

I never thought I'd see teh vulture again, but he lives. I believed he was lost forever when the GC version of PSO died, confined to increasingly hazy memories or an obscure clip of the GC version on Youtube that has like 100 views in 10 years. He has returned to his new home, Ephinea. The legend is back, baby.

teh vulture.png

Last edited:
Back