Quick question - Quick answer

I've heard spam the MAS (maximum attack S), but only the first part (cave 2) in normal.
Beyond the Horizon (e4 > VR)
turbo gifoie, optimal cycle time is 3:30, also 330 kills coincidentally.

i have some notes on this in my peripheral knowledge guide:

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/honeydrews-peripheral-knowledge-guide-to-pso.11664/

p.s. b>all your limiters, or i can instant unseal them for 7pd each
MAS ep4 GIfoie works as well. Only first part.

Thank you very much!!!

Even on RAct? Hm. Good to know.

Even on HUcl tbh, Iv'e never had an issue playing with them on her and the ATP can help with a few enemies. The only thing's I imagine them struggling with is enemies like.. Ill gills with huge EVP but then you shouldn't be using any kind of mechs anyways unless they were @Dab %'s.

Reactions: Dab
Do you get to choosw what you want to buy from Gallons shop? or is it random and you lose your Pds to something you didnt want?

Do you get to choosw what you want to buy from Gallons shop? or is it random and you lose your Pds to something you didnt want?

you can choose (assuming you're talking about Paganini). there are thresholds to get him to offer you certain items. but be advised: he will take "all the Photon Drops you have" so just be sure to bring only what you need for the item you want.

Hey guys so my forums is running super slow but only when im logged in, it can take almost 5 minutes just to load 1 page... :/ also any hope in my suggestion box ban expiring? I never even received a warning and all my suggestions were 100% serious and made our of love of the game

For a solo, max ATP HUcast, what's the best way to lock Vol Opt's first form?

I've been using a Red Handgun, NSN.

Thanks!

I just use an Excal with Machine % and single N whacks on the screens. Pretty effective.

Drill Launcher method sounds way cooler though.

Yeah Drill Launcher is the fastest method for HUcast/HUcl afaik. @reason used it in this run (around 5 minutes because this forum converts this to embedded youtube player):

Even with 0 Machine, it's still faster than a Red Handgun.

Why did he use Weak/Weak/Strong attack on the mines boss? I would think with his level he could just Strong/Strong/Strong attack it? or is Ultimate that hard? (I'm in Very Hard right now, about to go to Ultimate.)

Why did he use Weak/Weak/Strong attack on the mines boss? I would think with his level he could just Strong/Strong/Strong attack it? or is Ultimate that hard? (I'm in Very Hard right now, about to go to Ultimate.)
When the screens are hit, the damage to Vol Opt's first form core is normal attack damage. So normal vs hard attacks don't matter for damaging the core, but a hard attack will do more damage to the screens which could kill them too quickly. The pattern (which is actually normal/hard/hard I think) is done like that with appropriate delays to ensure all 3 attacks will damage the core and keep vol opt in the same position on the screen.

Reactions: CTB
Hello. I am looking for the item reader can someone redirect me and i am hoping it works for ios (tried the search engine with no luck).

Back