Quick question - Quick answer

i actually had one in my bank, without really knowing why (Season reward, maybe?)
I just hate to miss a chance for free stuff :D Especially, since this reminds me a lot of the the AOL
Cell of MAG 502 reward, wich i have done so often, i'm actually surprised Rapyos still has them in stock.

I'm planning to make 2 50% hit Baranz Launchers with some of the event profits / other accumulated PDs / PSs.

I was thinking N/M for one and AB/D for the other. Is this the standard? Is this dumb? Why or why not?

(I have my reasons for my initial setup, but I'd like to hear others.)

Thanks.

I'm planning to make 2 50% hit Baranz Launchers with some of the event profits / other accumulated PDs / PSs.

I was thinking N/M for one and AB/D for the other. Is this the standard? Is this dumb? Why or why not?

(I have my reasons for my initial setup, but I'd like to hear others.)

Thanks.
About a week ago i was asking the same thing and got this answer:
upload_2018-9-11_18-44-48.png

Makes sense. I was just thinking through every area in Episode 2 and 4 (since Episode 1 only has one enemy type per area) and the enemy combinations, and N/M / for one and AB/D for the other seemed best.

Thanks!

ND BM is good if you predominately play eiv

NB MD is better and has more common groupings for eii and is easier to manage if you arrange your menu mid quest, as there is one vs 2 switches during something like ma41c (tower and cca partcularly benefit from this setup, beds is a tossup between this and bm and bd tbh).

really depends on if you play eiv a lot.

NM BD has the two least common sets of weaknesses outside of monkey/robot combo which is high evp/manual ev (for which baranz is less appropriate generally). NM isn't bad for spaceship though as there are a good deal of robot/gulgus combos there. delsaber/gulgus is also prevalent but tbh i prefer MD due to gran/del/baranz/gill and some variant thereof. the extra damage is preferable on those higher hp enemies.

everything depends on what quests you play the most and how many spheres/sets you will invest in

Last edited:
I know you no longer have to tag to get xp but how does it work in terms of proximity? As long as every one is in caves 1 will they get xp regardless of if they are in the same room or not?

I know you no longer have to tag to get xp but how does it work in terms of proximity? As long as every one is in caves 1 will they get xp regardless of if they are in the same room or not?

It's the same proximity as the PSO2 drop radius. Which afaik is around the size of the EP4 boss area.

HUcast, just found an MSI and want to make a Rainbow Baton, one of my favorite weapons. This is a matter of opinion, maybe a silly question, but what do you all think?

Using MSI on a 50/0/0/50/50 RL diska or a 0/0/40/40/65 diska?

Is the extra 15 hit worth missing out on 50% on a more useful area like Native?

For Slicer I think that Machine is better actually. Native is a bit crap (Forest, Bootas, Gibbons, all relatively weak), while Machine is good for Mines which is relatively strong.

Native is overrated in general to be fair:

Forest
Gibbons
Bootas
Lizards
Zu

Last edited:
Hello, wanted to ask in regards to stink frame maxing.

Do i have to combine all 4 parsite cell ds at one time to retain the max states?
Stink Frame (91/41)

HUcast, just found an MSI and want to make a Rainbow Baton, one of my favorite weapons. This is a matter of opinion, maybe a silly question, but what do you all think?

Using MSI on a 50/0/0/50/50 RL diska or a 0/0/40/40/65 diska?

Is the extra 15 hit worth missing out on 50% on a more useful area like Native?

Definitely the 65H.

Adding hit to enemy weapons. Really sorry to sound stupid but I resrea can't find the quest I need to add hit to enemy weapons, can someone please provide me with the name of the quest. I am unsure what people are reffing to when they mention government quests. Thanks in advance Smuggey/Scarlet

Adding hit to enemy weapons. Really sorry to sound stupid but I resrea can't find the quest I need to add hit to enemy weapons, can someone please provide me with the name of the quest. I am unsure what people are reffing to when they mention government quests. Thanks in advance Smuggey/Scarlet
Government quests are available in multimode (not one person mode) through Momoka or Nol (actually is it Nol? Totally blanking right now). In EP1/EP4, go to Tyrell's office and talk to the girl to your left. In EP2, go to the lab and talk to the girl on your left. For adding hit to enemy parts, you need to clear 9-1 up to and including 9-5 in one difficulty. Then you can add hit by talking to Montague in Claire's Deal 5 in the same difficulty.

Last edited:
Hello, wanted to ask in regards to stink frame maxing.

Do i have to combine all 4 parsite cell ds at one time to retain the max states?
Stink Frame (91/41)

basically yeah. it just needs to be done without relogging or changing blocks IIRC. then, once you actually make the Lafuteria, make sure you change blocks after it's made to reflect the correct stats.

hopefully that makes sense! max stat Laf FTW.

Back