Quick question - Quick answer

While solo, my Techs flinch lock most everything down to the point that I can usually just stand there and cast fast enough to rarely get hit. (Though sometimes a little repositioning is necessary.)

Does it flinch lock everything for other party members, or is there a desynch, and any monster that isn't frozen is still running wild on everyone else's screens, unflinched?
Yes it flinch locks mobs for others. Very useful for tower flowers and lilies to prevent them from casting megid until your teammates can clean them up.

What is a good way to farm rare slimes? Does piping work?

Is it possible to rebind the weapons swap menu? (I have to press 3 keys to access it due to having a compact keyboard)

What is a good way to farm rare slimes? Does piping work?

Is it possible to rebind the weapons swap menu? (I have to press 3 keys to access it due to having a compact keyboard)
it doesn't work but next week there's increased chance of rare enemys, you can also split slimes with rabarta and the like.

I found a Lavis Cannon by doing TTF until right before De Rol Le and using Rabarta on the 4 slimes before the boss teleporter. You end up with like 30 slimes. I would just restart after the slimes. It has the added bonus of being decent EXP as well. If you are a cast you can trap them to split them.

As for rebinding your quick menu, you will thank yourself for getting a controller. Since this game was originally a console game, playing with a controller is definitely the most intuitive. It then lets you do it with two buttons pretty easily.

If I were to make a FOnewearl instead of a FOnewm, what would I focus on instead of grabbing a merge and just nuking everything ad nauseum. Is that still a vaible option, or what is the status quo as a FOney?

FOnewearl is a sort of blend between offensive tech and support. She can do either very well depending on how you outfit her.

Taken from Anime's Frequently Asked Question thread, these are the bonuses she gets:
Fonewearl = +30% All Simple (Foie, Barta, Zonde) techs 2x Resta and Anti range and Automatic piercing of Megid (can hit multiple enemies)

FOney is not going to be as strong of a nuker as FOnewm because she lacks the inbuilt bonus to the Gi and RA techs but she can still do decent damage with the right wands and merges. 1v1 she will do pretty well though thanks to her Simple tech boost. Piercing Megid with no demon fork is super fun as well.

Shes great because if you outfit her with a Glide Divine, a Resta Merge and a Striker of Chao, or Marinas Bag, she becomes a PRO supporter. Awesome Resta Range, (her resta can potentially heal the most out of all characters because of her giant MST ) double Jellen and Zalure range, and solid Shifta and Deband range will make sure that with a party with 3 even semi competent attackers, you guys will wreck most things. You're not really going to be damage dealing with her since her ATP is very low but she does have the highest ATA out of the FOs which greatly helps when you want to demons or arrest some mobs to further that support role.

Shes also the cutest of all the Forces so there's that. #FOneys4ever

Also, Slicer of Fanatic and Hell Raygun are probably the two most effective weapons for FOnewearl, with the right setup of gear and levels ^ .^

what are the dope attributes for dark meteor? does a 0N DM knock down multimode dragon?

seems like machine could be lit????????????

native abeast for dm i think, maybe @Eddie can answer your other questions, he made a machine dm;) havent used a dm since schtserv many years ago lol

Is there a way to hotkey weapon swapping? I want to 1 button press to switch my weapons.

I should say, "Is there an easier way to switch weapons on the run rather than bringing up the menu and digging thru it so that you can dig thru your items?"

Is there a way to hotkey weapon swapping? I want to 1 button press to switch my weapons.

I should say, "Is there an easier way to switch weapons on the run rather than bringing up the menu and digging thru it so that you can dig thru your items?"
ctrl + end key brings up your quickmenu

1. Does the Elenor mag only come in pink?

2. In regards to the event: What are the % ranges for weapons bought from the hunter with 2 gold badges and what are the % ranges for weapons won through gambling from the hunter with 1 gold badge?

1. Does the Elenor mag only come in pink?

2. In regards to the event: What are the % ranges for weapons bought from the hunter with 2 gold badges and what are the % ranges for weapons won through gambling from the hunter with 1 gold badge?

1. I think so, but not 100%.. hopefully someone else can answer this for you.
2. I am assuming its the same as last year; which is a max of 60%. With the specific weapon gamble, the percents are 10% lower.. making the max possible 50%.

Same as last year, ranges are 5-50 on everything, while the untekked one can be +10 due to being untekked. It's not easy to get high hit stuff like last year though.

Back