I have a confession to make, after I finished my last final on Dec 5th, my wife surprised me with an early Xmas present:
(drumroll)
It was a Nintendo Switch with Zelda: Breath of the Awesomesauce

Sooooo, I haven't really been playing PSO at all.

I apologize for being a super lame officer. I'm excited about the "seasons" they will be launching, and will look to be Core-ing it up again in January!

Can i join? My Ramar is only lvl 34 and he looks like a rejected foreign bootleg of batman; my name is Geist in-game :p
You can definitely join! One of my officers will have to sign you up, though, as I won't have time until the new year. :confused:

Last edited:
Hope everyone had a good holiday! I finally have time to start playing again. :p

Last edited:
I'm back.

No, really. I really mean it this time.

I Explains... Earlier this year, my iMac (yeah, I play using a wine wrapper. Ask if you need help playing on OSX) started to have hard drive problems, and began its final chapter of its life... (sniff)

But now I has a (slightly) better iMac! This one is from 2011! Huzzahs and Woots! I have yet to actually login with my new AppleBeasty, but I will soon.

I'd also like to apologize for not communicating with any teammates until now; all the things just got hectic, and PSO just kinda faded from my mind for awhile.

I would like to mention that I will not be online nearly as often as I used to, but I will hop on at least once a week.

Anywho, I think that's aboot it. Okay, I love you, bye bye!

Last edited:
I'm back.

I Explains... Earlier this year, my iMac (yeah, I play using a wine wrapper. Ask if you need help playing on OSX) started to have hard drive problems, and began its final chapter of its life... (sniff)

But now I has a
(slightly) better iMac! This one is from 2011! Huzzahs and Woots! I have yet to actually login with my new AppleBeasty, but I will soon.

I'd also like to apologize for not communicating with any teammates until now; all the things just got hectic, and PSO just kinda faded from my mind for awhile.

I would like to mention that I will not be online nearly as often as I used to, but I will hop on at least once a week.

We WUB you too Escutch-Taichou! <3 Welcome Home! =3

I'm back.

But now I has a
(slightly) better iMac! This one is from 2011! Huzzahs and Woots! I have yet to actually login with my new AppleBeasty, but I will soon.

Lol, wine wrapper. Welcome back(ish) bruh

Hello to anybody still on this team! I'm sorry for being away for so long, but now I'm actually, really, truly back.

I've actually been playing for about a week now under an alternate account in order to...
A: remember how to play, and
B: work out any technical and performance issues created by playing on an old iMac.

If you're still a member of the team, let me know and I can promote you.

Sorry again for being away so long. Again.

Last edited:
Hello to anybody still on this team! I'm sorry for being away for so long, but now I'm actually, really, truly back.

I've actually been playing for about a week now under an alternate account in order to...
A: remember how to play, and
B: work out any technical and performance issues created by playing on an old iMac.

If you're still a member of the team, let me know and I can promote you.

Sorry again for being away so long. Again.
ESPRIT de CORE!!

I'm going to start creating a new design for CORE's emblem and banner. I've learned a lot about graphic design since I made the currently used ones. I'm looking for input for the design, so if you have any ideas, lemme know. Currently, I'm thinking of using a more retro/pixel art style.

Last edited:
This is a rough draft of the new CORE logo. While I'm polishing it up, let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks!
iHLZRVl.png

Back