Recent content by Vrooze

  1. Vrooze

    CLOSED

    I'm ready to sell. Just DM me on discord. Just lookup Velmore
  2. Vrooze

    CLOSED

    Ok kindred
  3. Vrooze

    CLOSED

    S>200pds
  4. Vrooze

    Ephinea Christmas 2025 Event Thread

    Ultimate Present: Charge Assaults 65%hit
  5. Vrooze

    Ephinea Christmas 2025 Event Thread

    Ultimate Present - Charge Cannon 60%hit
  6. Vrooze

    Ephinea Christmas 2024 Event Thread

    Berserk TypeME/Mechgun 40%hit
  7. Vrooze

    New game changer for all you fans that like 60fps+ for PSO

    Thanks Ade. Yeah I was so glad to share this with the Ephinea community.
  8. Vrooze

    CLOSED

    Friend is looking for one.
  9. Vrooze

    S> Adept, Dragon Scales, PCs & v801

    Hi. Do you still have a Dragon scale for sale?
  10. Vrooze

    New game changer for all you fans that like 60fps+ for PSO

    That's the settings we used. Hope you like the nice smooth gameplay friend.
  11. Vrooze

    New game changer for all you fans that like 60fps+ for PSO

    There's a program on steam that can boost your gaming experience on classic PSO to 60fps. It's called Lossless Scaling https://store.steampowered.com/app/993090/Lossless_Scaling/ My friend and I have been testing it. Looks great for PSO. It's a great game changer who likes that sort of thing. I...
  12. Vrooze

    A>Hardcore 0/0/30/25/70 charge raygun (DONE)

    Red Ring 20/85
  13. Vrooze

    Easter Event 2020

    I have 35eggs. karen's Shop won't let me exchange them. Saying I still don't have enough...!
  14. Vrooze

    Life does not give you lemons....

    Tree fell in front of my yard.
  15. Vrooze

    Life does not give you lemons....

    FML True salty is real....
Back
Top