Terms of Service and Rules
Game and Forum Rules
Your use of the forums and game server is governed by the globally-applicable rules found in this post. Ignorance of, or neglecting to read the rules will not excuse them from being applied to you. You are responsible for reading and understanding the rules. Questions about the rules can be brought forward to staff members for clarification.
Please note that Ephinea has a zero-tolerance policy for drama. Any users who seek to cause drama will be banned.
By using the forums and game server, you agree to the following:
- 1. No harassment, intentionally offensive content, or hate speech.
- Publicly name-calling, slandering, or demeaning other users will not be tolerated. Posting content solely to irritate or offend other users is also not allowed. Stalking, sexually harassing, or using any form of discriminatory hate speech against another player will result in immediate action against your account.
- 2. No illegal or sexually explicit content.
- Don't post links to, or discuss, things that should not belong on these boards. This includes, but is not limited to, distribution of illegal files such as ROMs, ISOs, cracks and warez. Ephinea is also not the place to discuss or post sexually explicit topics or content.
- 3. No spamming.
- Obnoxious spamming, whether ingame or on the forum, will result in action being taken against your account. Keep the forums readable and edit your posts when necessary instead of making new posts.
- 4. No cheating ingame.
- If you are found to be cheating ingame outside of Sandbox Mode, you will be given an immediate permanent ban. If we believe you are exploiting a system you shouldn't be, a staff member will warn you first, and continuing to exploit will result in action being taken against your account.
- 5. No multiboxing for extra drops.
- Multiboxing (using multiple computers) to abuse the PSO2 drop system for extra drops is not allowed. If you need to use multiple computers, please play using the Classic drop style if you wish not to risk a ban.
- 6. No scanning other players' inventories.
- Usage of any tools that allow a player to look at other players' inventories is not allowed. Any evidence that you are doing this will result in an immediate ban.
- 7. No discussion of RMT (Real Money Trading), nor any public RMT.
- Discussion of any RMT will result in action being taken against your account. You are not allowed to RMT with other users or discuss doing so or having done so, nor talking about other players allegedly participating in RMT. Action will be taken against your account.
- 8. The staff have the final verdict on rules.
- If a staff member says you should stop doing something, you should stop doing it. Claiming we are suppressing your free speech or the offense is not listed in these rules is a fast-track way to action being taken against your account. Furthermore, ignoring a warning given by a staff member will also result in action against your account.
- 9. Bans are not a matter of public discussion.
- If you believe a member of staff has injustly warned you or banned you, please take it up with that member of staff. If you don't wish to talk to the member of staff responsible, feel free to talk to another member of staff as we are all kept up to speed. Discussing the issue publicly will result in further action being taken against your account. Note that other users' bans are not a matter of discussion for other users. They are a matter for staff only.
Please note that using all Ephinea platforms is a privilege, not a right. Just because something is not written in these rules does not make it acceptable. In extreme cases, your account may be suspended indefinitely without warning.
That is all!