Dad Gamer returning to PSO!

KingKiwi

Hi all,

I'm a dad of 2 young kiddos and I like to play video games when I can. I loved PSO back in the day on the GC, and I've played on a couple private servers in the last decade or so, but I'm really interested in playing a lot of PSOBB on Ephinea. Thanks for having me!

Hi all,

I'm a dad of 2 young kiddos and I like to play video games when I can. I loved PSO back in the day on the GC, and I've played on a couple private servers in the last decade or so, but I'm really interested in playing a lot of PSOBB on Ephinea. Thanks for having me!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and looks over POPPA Kiwi wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! *Warm smile vanishes and is replaced with a sad one* "C...couple of 'Private servers", eh? MOST if not All of us here are SCHTHACK Refugee/Survivors as well! Won't go into the whole song and dance of "BETRAYAL" and what brought it about...but just know you had stumbled upon the BEST and WARMEST "Private Server" in the WORLD! (YES, mew is PROUD of that, Dammit~!) So we're More than Happy for "Hasing you", Dad! You'll find Plenty of other Gamer parents to share horror stories with >=3! Look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too, Kiwi-san! Welcome HOME~! =3

Back